My Ke 11

TOMMYS Ke 11

Members dont see this ad

a few more pics off carpets and roof lining back in all to do now is back window and windscrean to put back in her and pick up the seats for upholster his had them for 15 months and has only just decided to start them after hes has been asked and had some abuse lol but fingers crossed he will get them done in time

post-5637-1211014523_thumb.jpg

post-5637-1211014536_thumb.jpg

post-5637-1211014593_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Hey thete guys i havent posted since i finished me car off way back in may yes it has been a while and i never put uo any ohotos of the interior so i included some in this post. There hasnt been one day that i havent driven me little beast since i got me lincence on the 26th of may and the old stock 4k is gettinga little tired so I'm in the process of getting another one rebuilt to give the car a little more grunt. I'm still looking for a red badge for the grill so if any one has or knows where i colud get one i would be very interested

post-5637-1222051215.jpg

post-5637-1222051411_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey Mark thanks for the props and yeah all the interior is done in marine grade vinyl the stuff they use in the flash speed boats :bash: and other plans for the beast will include an engine conversion hopefully will be able to fit a 2TG up in it with a five speed box and some nicer looking wheels then that will be about it apart from getting a audio system put in.