May 9, 200818 yr comment_245173 What do people drink? TED or something? TED's good, but i might fork out for a bottle of Smirnoff for the hard drinkers. shall we say 'all chip in' or make it 'pot luck' and bring something to share? Report
May 9, 200818 yr Author comment_245187 TED's good, but i might fork out for a bottle of Smirnoff for the hard drinkers. shall we say 'all chip in' or make it 'pot luck' and bring something to share? hahaha, I got about a litre of smirnoff and a full 700ml bottle of six shooter tequlila if it comes to that! Report
May 9, 200818 yr comment_245204 sounds good mate I'm in for the meantime.should be fun Carlton dry FTW!! :hmm: Report
May 9, 200818 yr comment_245236 Ill bring my 86. Not adm yes jdm coupe bitches. None of this 4ac crap. Just to get us in the mood for some really corny jap anime. Hahaha. Its good though. Report
May 9, 200818 yr Author comment_245240 Ill bring my 86. Not adm yes jdm coupe bitches. None of this 4ac crap. Just to get us in the mood for some really corny jap anime. Hahaha. Its good though. can you paint it white? Report
May 9, 200818 yr Author comment_245270 Back to the drinks... Jim Beam Small Batch for me! :D my old kettle was leaking this blue copper shit, you can drink that if you want. coz i'm not buying that stuff. that is like $1000 a bottle Report
May 9, 200818 yr comment_245274 my old kettle was leaking this blue copper shit, you can drink that if you want. coz i'm not buying that stuff. that is like $1000 a bottle Funny thing is, the kettle water would probably have the same effect on facial expression as Beam. lol I should have both my rollas going, so i'll have to insist my girl drive one while i take the other. Oh, Where we looking at having this occasion??? Report
May 9, 200818 yr Author comment_245278 Funny thing is, the kettle water would probably have the same effect on facial expression as Beam. lolI should have both my rollas going, so i'll have to insist my girl drive one while i take the other. Oh, Where we looking at having this occasion??? My house, I'm cleaning it up atm. lol If you don't know where I live, send me a pm Chris Report
May 10, 200818 yr Author comment_245327 Are you going to polish all the rolla parts? :D I was thinking about getting a welder and making some modern art! Half cut coffie table anyone??? Chris Report
May 10, 200818 yr comment_245328 I think some people here would he horrified by that idea (waste of good rolla parts). I have a 3k head you could turn into a coffee table? Edited May 10, 200818 yr by Dunadan Report
May 10, 200818 yr comment_245376 haha its funny, cos i study art at university. sounds like this may be the most POPULAR ROLLACLUB MEET EVER! Report
May 10, 200818 yr Author comment_245439 haha its funny, cos i study art at university. sounds like this may be the most POPULAR ROLLACLUB MEET EVER! Dude is Silvia a girl or what, Art student. pfffft (my wife was a tafe doing art when I met her) We need Six to Win Chris Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now