Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Initial D Sit In

Featured Replies

What do people drink?

 

TED or something?

 

 

TED's good, but i might fork out for a bottle of Smirnoff for the hard drinkers. shall we say 'all chip in' or make it 'pot luck' and bring something to share?

  • Replies 69
  • Views 60.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
TED's good, but i might fork out for a bottle of Smirnoff for the hard drinkers. shall we say 'all chip in' or make it 'pot luck' and bring something to share?

 

hahaha, I got about a litre of smirnoff and a full 700ml bottle of six shooter tequlila if it comes to that!

sounds good mate I'm in for the meantime.should be fun Carlton dry FTW!! :hmm:

Ill bring my 86. Not adm yes jdm coupe bitches. None of this 4ac crap.

 

Just to get us in the mood for some really corny jap anime. Hahaha. Its good though.

my old kettle was leaking this blue copper shit, you can drink that if you want. coz i'm not buying that stuff.

 

that is like $1000 a bottle

 

Funny thing is, the kettle water would probably have the same effect on facial expression as Beam. lol

I should have both my rollas going, so i'll have to insist my girl drive one while i take the other.

 

Oh, Where we looking at having this occasion???

  • Author
Funny thing is, the kettle water would probably have the same effect on facial expression as Beam. lol

I should have both my rollas going, so i'll have to insist my girl drive one while i take the other.

 

Oh, Where we looking at having this occasion???

 

My house, I'm cleaning it up atm. lol

 

If you don't know where I live, send me a pm

 

Chris

I think some people here would he horrified by that idea (waste of good rolla parts). I have a 3k head you could turn into a coffee table?

Edited by Dunadan

haha its funny, cos i study art at university.

 

sounds like this may be the most POPULAR ROLLACLUB MEET EVER!

  • Author
haha its funny, cos i study art at university.

 

sounds like this may be the most POPULAR ROLLACLUB MEET EVER!

 

Dude is Silvia a girl or what, Art student. pfffft (my wife was a tafe doing art when I met her)

 

We need Six to Win

 

 

Chris

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.