Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Initial D Sit In

Featured Replies

  • Replies 69
  • Views 60.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching the series, we should watch episodes 1-10 or 1-15, that way we end at the end of a race :poke:

 

So do you want to watch 3 hours or 4.5 hours?

 

Chris

 

I'm up for 4.5... longer the more chance i'll have to sober up for the drive home. lol.

What's the headcount as it stands???

 

Definate for myself, Question mark Jo...

4.5hrs is some intense initial d-ing haha

 

I'm in!

Tj and I should be there as long as todd doesn't go and blow up another gze in the next few weeks.

 

Hoping the change over goes smoothy.

 

Hope everyones prayers are with todd right now. He is taking donations as we speak. *"Help me get my fukn car engineered fund".

 

*conditons apply

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*notes $50 and above will only be accepted

 

Btw I mite take the 35 to spice things up abit. Only if I can get it tuned by then

  • Author
Tj and I should be there as long as todd doesn't go and blow up another gze in the next few weeks.

 

Hoping the change over goes smoothy.

 

Hope everyones prayers are with todd right now. He is taking donations as we speak. *"Help me get my fukn car engineered fund".

 

*conditons apply

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*notes $50 and above will only be accepted

 

Btw I mite take the 35 to spice things up abit. Only if I can get it tuned by then

 

 

What do we get for a donations? Todd should do a rolla club raffle at uni

 

 

Chris

What do we get for a donations? Todd should do a rolla club raffle at uni

 

 

Chris

 

 

HAHA more ideas!!!!

HAHA more ideas!!!!

 

HeeeY!!! that sounds like a fun idea!!! i wonder if we would be allowed to have like a rollaclub.com stand at auto shows??? we could have a cake stall!!!

I want to have a BBQ and rise money for the club

 

then use the money to biuld a race car :poke:

 

Chirs

 

 

I'm SO in that!!! what sort of racing you got in mind???

I don't think he ment to build it for the club. :poke:

 

 

Maybe not, but every race car needs a pit crew!!! I crew for my uncle's midget sprintcar during the speedway season, but he's thinking of selling it, so i might need another team soon...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.