Ke30 2 Door Ftw

Falken_KE30

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is why it got defected i think? (the tinted windows)

and huge LOL at nicks cars not being defectable, are we forgetting this originally had a non engineered 20v silvertop swap? or that he had a 3.8ltr v6 in this car and the red thing for f@cks sake!

yeah well offer stands my grille is the same as what was on it I'm pretty sure $10 or something of interest if you want it

ok got some work done today.

Got all the stickers off the sides, and the microtech one on back window. and ones on side windows.

Started to sand back some surface rust around boot area,got it all sanded, and masked up. started to paint and realised the primer/body filler, was yellow, DOH!!

So now i have yellow patches on my a$$.

Also started sanding passenger side front guard, smoothing out the flare job, will get some body filler to help with the larger indents the Primer didnt catch.

Will post some pics up later, camera flat!!

EDIT, pics

driversuz0.jpg

oneopftheguardsta0.jpg

passengersidepd0.jpg

rollanostickersba2.jpg

rustfixmn0.jpg

windowhz9.jpg

Edited by Falken_KE30

got a little bit more done today, nothen pic worthy yet.

Got The dash and wiring loom out.,

DId some more sanding on some part, painted the plastic bits that go along above the side windows, and fitted it back on.

Painted around shock area gloss black to match engine bay.

And started on fixing the rust on the drivers side front guard. just need to get some body filler

Will grab some pics later in week once i get some filler

The reason i was pulled up was i did a little wheelie, but he defected it originaly for the harnesses (SEAT BELTS), Well is wasnt even a defect, it was a safety check for them, but then by the time the third cop came over the thought he had better just check for oil leaks, thats when i poped the bonnet and he looked and said it all looked ok, then one of the other smart assed cop said "isnt that a commodore engine" DOH, But it still wasnt defected, he just said that better be checked at the safety check.

Looking good dan