Rolla Bus Ae82 W/rebuilt 4agze (yet To Be Started)!

RollaBus_4agze

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

well, got the tank in...

issues with efi fuel lines... the new lines i bought had a slightly larger diameter than the tank outlets... AGAIN! so farked that up for the second time... (thats my fault... lol)

got another set of lines (braided this time lol, thought why not lol) put them in an alot less gushing of fuel now!!! :D

wired up fuel pump after bench testing it... no dramas there :D

got the new dry cell battery installed (roughtly for the time being lol) gave it a few cranks to make sure the fuel was making it to the engine and was getting oil... no dramas there either...

went to crank it again, battery is f@$ked!!!! GRRRRRRRR

faulty battery from factory and waiting for a new one :D

I JUST WANNA HEAR IT GODDAMN IT :jamie: haha

after 2 days of doing stuff that should only take a few mins, i called it quits...

heading back down to the oldies again later this week for take two hopefully :D

stay tuned :D

moe

Edited by RollaBus_4agze

Tire in a can, although I heard tire fitters hate that stuff with a passion cos its a prick to get off the wheels.

Can vouch for that! it Stinks like all hell too. Burning your nose inside out. |blink|

Hope we get to see it running will look forward to the complete product :hmm:

Karl.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry to hear that. What sort of hard fuel lines do you have under the car? I know that twinky lines are about double the size of 4ac lines.

Hey Man

Yeah, I swapped out the tiny 4ac ones and replaced with twinky ones...

What a shitty job :laff:

Wow man i just read this whole thread...WOW...Attention to detail is amazing!!!!! Love it..Engine bay/engine looks sick! :) :P :bash: :bash: :bash:

Thanks dude :laff:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys...

Been a while since Ive posted anything again lol

Ive progressed some more on the boot install :happy:

Ill post up pics next week at some stage! But I have gotten both sub boxes completed and smoothed as well as glassing the inside to make a damn good seal ready for trimming :lolcry:

Have started making the floor which ive been using 1.5inch pine for a sturdy frame with MDF over that! So far so good...

Also started making covers to go over the ugly parts of the taillights which are very obvious when the boot is opened!!!

I think thats all ive got done so far :lolcry:

Cheers, Moe

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hey guys...

Damn, its almost been a year since I have posted! lol

Alot have things have happened, unfortunately, not with the car :(

I'm currently recovering from having a spinal fusion! Surgery was back in September last year and its SLOWLY getting better! Keen on looking for work in two months (if my surgeon gives me the ok lol)

And I'm also a dad now :D My partner gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl (Ila-Bella) on August the 21st last year :D

So once I'm back at work and have some coinage coming in, Rolla Bus will be getting some updates again lol The poor thing is sitting at the back of my parents backyard looking very very sad :(

I hope everyone is well, and look forward to browsing everyones threads :) Looks as tho there have been some serious updates with everyone elses cars!!!

Moe