October 6, 201114 yr Author comment_558253 Hey guys!!! Damn, been ages since I last posted! Well, my back has taken an unexpected downhill turn and still havent been able to work on my car :( She sits in my oldies back shed covered in dust and cobwebs :( I am now waiting to have an injection in my back to numb the pain! Hopefully this will work and I can then look for a job to get some coinage, which then means Rolla Bus can have some attention! lol I am STILL waiting for my door trims to be done! I am seriously loosing my patience with the upholstery company which were supposed to be one of the best in southern Tasmania... what a load of bullshit! Ive been spending the last few hours looking thru some of the old threads on others rides and its fantastic to see new rides and updates on old ones! I have to get some pics of the bits and pieces I have been working on (that my studpid spine will allow)! Hope to update you all soon! Cheers, Moe Report
October 6, 201114 yr comment_558402 As Trev said, good to see your still keeping it going and soldiering on! Mad props to you Moe! Report
October 7, 201114 yr Author comment_558460 Thanks guys... Ive gone too far with the car to give up!!! :P Looking forward to once its done... Planning on a few trips to Vic and NSW to join a few cruises and maybe a few shows :D Edited October 7, 201114 yr by RollaBus_4agze Report
October 7, 201114 yr comment_558477 Thanks guys... Ive gone too far with the car to give up!!! :P Damn straight, my world would implode if you did! :lol: Take it easy on your back, hope treatment works for you & you can get back into it. Awesome that the desire's still there! :D Report
October 7, 201114 yr Author comment_558661 Thanks man... I looked thru your thread yesterday and was drooling over some of the carbon stuff you have done!!! Report
February 16, 201214 yr Author comment_584794 HOWDY STRANGERS!!! Well, good news, I'm back into the rolla again!!! Still can't do much tho cause my back is getting WORSE than better :( So as tho I can't really do any stressing type work on the Rolla, thought it try my hand at some plastic welding! Most people would have probably shaved this part from the boot, but I don't think the rear end would have looked right without it... so I shaved the supposed-to-be-shaved part :lol: The images don't really do it much justice, but I have deleted the horrid number plate lights, and have closed in the gap around the number plate it give it a cleaner look... The plate is just resting there to give you a bit of an idea! I know its not much, but this took a fair amount of time and to get it right :P Once I have cleaned up the rough spots and a bit of filling done, it will get a nice shot of gloss black!!! Will put some more shots up shortly with the finished product!!! Moe Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_584866 It's the little details like this which make your car so epically awesome! :D Big bummer about your back man, hoping things take a turn for the better for you. :y: Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_584883 Great work as always :yes: As Carbonboy said, the little details make the car! Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_584894 I remember seeing this, shit... 3 years ago? at kangaroo bay oval opposite eastlands, think it was the shannons show. Was impressed! Hadn't seen it since then, i saw it at the smashworks before margate at one stage too. Good to see it's still around! Went through the thread from the start, where you towed it home through what looks to be Howden? You're keened than i am! :lolcry: Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_584910 I was actually thinking about this car the other day for some reason! don't remember why, but I was! haha. p.s. you should put up a build thread on twincam.org.au, I remember you had the whole thing on tc.org as well as here before and I think thered be some folks interested at the new TC Report
March 15, 201214 yr Author comment_590675 Thanks for the feedback and commetns guys! I have been slowly perfecting all the rough bits on the garnish and is VERY close to getting a nice coat of black! Will post up some pics once i have it in full primer! So far, I'm MORE than happy with it! I remember seeing this, shit... 3 years ago? at kangaroo bay oval opposite eastlands, think it was the shannons show. Was impressed! Hadn't seen it since then, i saw it at the smashworks before margate at one stage too. Good to see it's still around! Went through the thread from the start, where you towed it home through what looks to be Howden? You're keened than i am! :lolcry: Holy crap!!! That would have been one of the last shows I attended before I took it off the road! I think its more around 4-5 years since I was at that LOL Yeah it was at Highway Crash repairs in margate... Matt (the owner) has always gone the serious extra mile for me to get it how I wanted! haha yeah it was Howden that I towed it thru! And in the middle of winter... lol I was actually thinking about this car the other day for some reason! don't remember why, but I was! haha. p.s. you should put up a build thread on twincam.org.au, I remember you had the whole thing on tc.org as well as here before and I think thered be some folks interested at the new TC Wow, I never new there was a new tc.org.au (shows how much I use the interwebz lol)... Will have a bit of a gander later tonight or tomorrow night and rustle something up ;) Moe Report
March 15, 201214 yr comment_590705 So much effort and hard work put into this car. Even though its been off the road for such a long time and despite all the setbacks, I'm glad you didnt give up on it :) All the best with the rest of the build mate! Report
March 15, 201214 yr comment_590737 THATTTSS PHATTTT!!!! i always look at these sedan? rollas and never like the look of them. You have just changed my mind...haha Report
March 15, 201214 yr comment_590738 THATTTSS PHATTTT!!!! i always look at these sedan? rollas and never like the look of them. You have just changed my mind...haha Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now