Newcastle

Matt Moffitt

• 7 months later...
Members dont see this ad
yeah that was probly me ke u seen did u end up sorting out ure problem if you need anything else from SCA let me know and i can get you a 25% discount always happy to help

hey yeah I'm in newie 5mins from most you guys, i got a blue ke30 project. hey theres a job goin at sca isnt there?? you got any pull on who gets the job? my boss laid me off no work on. :bash: :y:

• 3 months later...
Yeah I'm from Newie. Fletcher/Maryland actually :)

I'm keen for a mass get-together/cruise, not too keen about driving a 4-speed to Sydney though. :)

Trust me it's not fun, I bought the KE55 down in Sydney and drove it back up here, all it had for an exhaust was a cannon hanging out the back, so bloody loud - ended up taking the Old Pac most of the way only to get caught behind caravans and for it to start raining.

• 9 months later...

Hey guys, I'm in North Lambton, drive a ke55. spotted a few ke's around. Would be keen for a meet up for sure.

Its a 3 speed auto so long distance is real fun but i have pushed it through a few trips to Tamworth and back....its only over heated once lol.

Theres a shitload of ke's out there, was one for 500 bucks, 2 months out of rego but pretty tidy for the money, would have been mine if i had money.

I hope to be in my 2 door after the uni holidays and this thing will be sold.

heres the rig, the left guard has damage and is partly black so you'll know its me if you spot it.

don't think the attachment worked but my rides thread has stuff in it

post-6534-1274173302.jpg

Edited by skd30

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i'm from newy as well,just got ke70 after not havin rolla for ages. plans for it are wheels,lowered,4age conversion. pretty much the usual,would be good to have some cruises/meet ups with other rolla drivers here. organise a date soon maybe,what do people reckon?

• 2 months later...