Newcastle

Matt Moffitt

• 4 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
Hey everybody I'm only new here but it looks like most of the cruises that go on happen in Sydney i was wondering if anyone on here is from newcastle or around the area id like to hear from yas

I'm in newy and got a corona so I'm on the outside looking in too.

nice to know theres a few other members around in my area i live about 30 min drive just out of new on the lake i will keep my eyes open for you guys

Which side of the lake? Tronnah (Toronto) or Swansea/Belmont? G/f lives in Belmont North so I'm around there very frequently, briefly lived over in Rathmines too.

I'm at Fennell bay just next to Toronto but i work at super cheap at Bennets green just near Belmont so I'm usually there on the weekends

Pretty sure I saw your KE at SCA the other weekend, I was going through hell with a coolant flush/thermostat problem, so I paid numerous visits, g/f's house is only 5 minutes down the road.

• 2 months later...
I'm moving to New castle in the next 6 months so am planning on bringing my ke10 up as well

may need to move in an flat with someone, anyone got a room and garage space spare in the next 6 months?

Rental market is very tight up here at the moment, one of the worst in the state. Best bet for looking for flatmates etc would be to scout out the uni and surrounding suburbs (Waratah, Jesmond, Mayfield, Warabrook etc), as thats where most of the share-houses are.

Would be good to get a KE1x up here, haven't seen any around town at all.

Rental market is very tight up here at the moment, one of the worst in the state.

My sister, her husband and 3 kids moved to Belmont and now Swansea because it was meant to be cheaper, these days they may as well come back to live in Sydney except that now he has some job in the mining industry up there somewhere.