May 17, 200818 yr comment_246976 hiya boys, I got a bucket of poo KM20, it is one step away from the scrap yard!!! I'm gonna need to drive it for 4 months or so Any way the diff is high and tuff as, it is like a 4.9 or 5.1 4K power!!!! That is dirt, not rust $250 GO VAN Chris Report
May 18, 200818 yr comment_247166 Mmm KM20 van both W50 coversion gear and a rally diff at the same time nice pickup Report
May 18, 200818 yr Author comment_247209 Liz wants to pimp it out!!! could be the first pimped liteace ever I should put a water bed into it. lol Sick as cripple van. kings don't make lowering springs for a liteace. funny that hey ken does your mate have that orange paint still? Report
May 18, 200818 yr comment_247212 Can you slam on the brakes and lift the rear wheels off the ground ? CIG locker then start rippin some hoops, Awesome burnout car even with the 4k. :yes: Report
May 18, 200818 yr comment_247270 Matt black, red stripe. A-Team muthaf@$kas. :yes: Oh yeah baby!!! Pimp my ride, Stylin' Westside!!! Report
May 18, 200818 yr Author comment_247275 do you think one sub and amp is ok, or do i need 8 to be pimping??? I like the a team look, that could be the go Report
May 18, 200818 yr comment_247277 build a sub box on each side, utilising the void space between the rear wheelarches and the tailgate. apply lots of padding and crushed velvet to interior install bean bags = No fuss party bus :yes: Report
May 18, 200818 yr comment_247282 Turned out the guy who had that paint wasn't giving me much of a discount. Now that my brother-in-law ownes his own shop, prices are a lot better :yes:. Tell me what colour (and type of paint) you want and I'll get a price. Report
May 18, 200818 yr Author comment_247296 Turned out the guy who had that paint wasn't giving me much of a discount. Now that my brother-in-law ownes his own shop, prices are a lot better :yes: .Tell me what colour (and type of paint) you want and I'll get a price. A crap load of black spray cans, and some red ones too. matt black for that bogan touch!!! Chris Report
May 18, 200818 yr comment_247306 Spray cans?? Don't know if he can help much there, but I'll check. What's the plan with the red? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now