Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One Man's Trash...

Featured Replies

LOL a 1j in a keto would be insane :yes:

It would blow tyres left, right and centre

  • Replies 55
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL a 1j in a keto would be insane :yes:

It would blow tyres left, right and centre

 

well it could only max blow 2 at a time really :lol:

 

Travis

well it could only max blow 2 at a time really :lol:

 

Travis

 

Left tyre, right tyre, diff? :yes:

Haha. Any progress being made with this car or its driveline yet??

  • Author

Of sorts...

 

 

The engine itself didn't actually turn out to be quite so good after a thorough testing. Slight bottom end knock.

 

I parted out the corpse, and sold the skeletal remains (including driveline) to an idiot.

 

Hefty profit was made... enough to buy a nice shiny 1UZ-FE + Auto for the Mazda, with plenty of change left over...

I parted out the corpse, and sold the skeletal remains (including driveline) to an idiot.

 

Hefty profit was made... enough to buy a nice shiny 1UZ-FE + Auto for the Mazda, with plenty of change left over...

 

i can't think of a more fitting ending, esp for $50 :yes:

 

well, maybe an old crown or corona shell for the 1UZ....

  • Author

I'd like to keep the blood pure and find a Crown....

 

But for reasons unbeknownst to myself, I find some deranged sadistic appeal in sexing up this Mazda...

 

 

I know, I'm odd.

fckk offf probably got an engine knock

 

 

i'm just jealous :doh:

 

 

The engine itself didn't actually turn out to be quite so good after a thorough testing. Slight bottom end knock.

 

:laff: Haha nice guess man

  • Author

Heh.... how ironic :laff:

 

 

It was only a tiny knock on idle which disappeared with a rise in oil pressure. Being a 1J (and a Toyota) it would more than likely kept running for another 20000 k's before spitting bits of bearing shell into the sump, but that being said its indicative of the engine having led a life of mistreatment, so best to bin it.

I'd like to keep the blood pure and find a Crown....

 

But for reasons unbeknownst to myself, I find some deranged sadistic appeal in sexing up this Mazda...

 

 

I know, I'm odd.

 

well, instead of bastardising a toyota with a rotor, you'll be toyota-fying a mazda...much better me thinks (esp after seeing a cosmo with a 2jz :laff: )

  • Author

Heeeey... never thought about it like that... cool :doh:

 

Although, I am a glutton for punishment, seeing as a 13BT would bolt straight in using the xmembers from an RX5...

 

Vive le difference :laff:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.