Mango

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not too fussed about the dash tip as ill sort it out with a new one i bought about 16mths ago :)

the only think I'm not too fond of is the colour.... i guess ill grow to love it or full respray.. white/off white

dunno dunno just want the thing first

Hi guys

the tow bar is definately coming off cos i aint towing anything with this gem.... thats what the r31 is for....

Tally: I'm sure it will grow on me and thanks for the offer with parts ill definately be asking if i need anything..

Hotmr2: ill get more detailed pics once i get the car. Apparently the wheel well has only a small bubble... the Guy is pedantic and very Meticulous so that s agood thing... i got a spare if it needs replacing anyway...

apparently its been sitting in the Garage for over 10yrs.

Cheers

Ian

lol mine was sitting for 17 years... Must be a KE25 thing. Or they just couldnt bare to see the colour and just hid it away out of sight :)

yeah but its kinda sad to see a car come out of the factory and throw inthe shed /storage to be locked up and never use........ I'm sure that car would perfer to be out inthe open adn explore rather than being locked up ......yes i may sound like I'm treating cars like humans lol

Well the time is drawing near for me to pick up my new toy

Catching the train to Bendigo/Eaglehawk on Saturday :lmao: and driving her back to S.E suburbs...

Hopefully it makes it otherwise will be a lonely boy in the middle of nowhere

I was thinking water, oil, coolant, tow rope, jumper leads....Any tips on what i should bring incase of an emergency???

Wish me luck people.. :dance:

Cheers

Ian

Well the time is drawing near for me to pick up my new toy

Catching the train to Bendigo/Eaglehawk on Saturday :hmm: and driving her back to S.E suburbs...

Hopefully it makes it otherwise will be a lonely boy in the middle of nowhere

I was thinking water, oil, coolant, tow rope, jumper leads....Any tips on what i should bring incase of an emergency???

Wish me luck people.. :lmao:

Cheers

Ian

Take an assortmant of tools dude, they might save your life. :dance: Or you could chuck them at cars that don't stop to help. :hmm: