My 1971 Ke25!

oopsiy

Members dont see this ad
hey guys i just took pics of my newly purchased ke25 rolla... its full original, and was owned by an old lady. only has 79,000 miles. its absolutely immaculate, no rust what so ever, and the original paint is awesome...

08062008005.jpg

08062008003.jpg

08062008004.jpg

I'm in love, she is so hot. :bounce: Look after that girl man she's rare ass . Do yourself a favoure and put her in a museum or something. :P

My best mate also has one in great condition. :wootjump: you lucky bastards !!!

The green ke25 in the photo was also his at the time and they were both at my place taking up space, my car was getting a butt lift as you can see in pics. :P

post-3596-1213103503_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1213103571_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1213103615_thumb.jpg

Edited by radrollaz

aaarrrggggghhhh

early model ke25 overload :dance: :lolcry:

there pretty good i rekon :hmm:

is that a WA or SA at the top of RKE025 number plate????

cheers, scott

Hi mate, we actually flew down to SA to see it and then got it trucked up to sydney. :y:

AMAZING!!!

fukin stunning example of a overrated original ke25.

i don't wana hear talk of "i mite throw a 4age in it"

leave it stocko, drive it and enjoy it as it should be.

cheers, scott

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I can't add any extra to what Scott has said....

I'm in love, she is so hot. :hmm: Look after that girl man she's rare ass . Do yourself a favoure and put her in a museum or something. :dance:

My best mate also has one in great condition. :y: you lucky bastards !!!

The green ke25 in the photo was also his at the time and they were both at my place taking up space, my car was getting a butt lift as you can see in pics. :lolcry:

These are all beautiful 25's....

I can't get enough of them........

thanks for all the great comments guys.. i really do see what a great and rare car i have... just a question, i was wondering does anyone know about how many ke25's are left in Oz, just a rough estimate? coz when people see it who don't know much abouts these cars, they just think its an old ordinary car, so i try to explain to them that there are barely any of these around and how rare! they are... so then i can at least tell them how few there actually are in Oz... thanks heaps guys!

The early ones are rarer then the late ones.

But if you look you shall find.

I know of about 10 KE25s running about in adelaide and another 10 in backyards.

KE20s are more common, so common in fact I see one nearly every week lol.

Just remmeber and this is what I keep telling myself, its rare but not the rarest car.

Its just a corolla after all :y: :lolcry: nah joking, I love my corollas :dance:!

The KE2# series boosted the corolla series to 2nd best selling car in the world during 1970 - 1974.

Therefore as these were mass produced there are still a fair few left in Australia and also the world.

The best thing about these cars is that they are different to all the other junk thats on the road.

Cheers

Tally

• 3 months later...

aww man what a overrated early KE25!

So straight and no rust in sight, thats the stuff dreams are made of!

Got any pics of the interior and engine bay?

Cheers, Ben.

ps was it you that was after my lowering blocks a while ago? If so send me a PM

hey guys, mate i got no idea of the paint code, it doesnt say it anywhere. yeah mate that was me about the lowering blocks, decide to keep it completely factory lol... ill try get some more pics... and it could also be for sale if anyone is interested pm me...thanks for comments guys cheers