Rolla Drift Pig

trdcamrypride

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f@$k yeah man!!! Thats so cool. I'm drift Bitching my car up at the moment.

toughbeast.jpg

But i want it to look like the white drift bitch here: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=1821

(the second pic on the page)

I've got a mate of a mate who's going to Japan in about 3 weeks and I'm getting him to get me some twin headlights if he can find any!!!!

they b duct tape gt stipes alright... my piss take at ricers!!!!!

not too much to report in the way of specs..it has jap 4age with jap computer(8200rpm redline :D ). t40 gbox (although i paid for t50, must chase that up)and standard diff.

have also added ra65 struts up front and longer control arms for that much needed camber. a ra60 donated its drivers seat but soon to upgrade both to ra65 thanks to mumblezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... thanks dood, and there are bits of this and that scattered through out.. basicly, i built it to have some fun and learn in and will get serious later down the track with a better shell.

I'm thinkin that they would be just as easy but i can't seem to find anyone who will give me one to cut up.. and being a tight ass i don't want to buy one..

watch out for the flares going on soon though.... should look even better :D

only other news is front shocks are finally done (gt4 celica inserts) and has made a HUGE improvement so look out for a little black rolla at the next drift day( wiil end up spending most of the day in the dirt but it will still be FUN :P )