January 30, 200521 yr comment_30365 Yeah i shoulda bitch slapped the guy who called it a bmw, but he was like twice the size of me... Report
January 30, 200521 yr comment_30391 thanks... happy to be aboard.. i know this isnt the right place for it, but if anyone wants a perfectly good 4k and gear box i have one at the right price.. not very much at all. Report
January 31, 200521 yr comment_30403 I'm at work and I CBF resizing so i'l'll just link it. The hotness. http://www.onthenet.com.au/~pauls/dan/front.jpg Now with 100% more cams and valves. http://www.onthenet.com.au/~pauls/dan/conversion.jpg Report
January 31, 200521 yr comment_30410 f@$k yeah man!!! Thats so cool. I'm drift Bitching my car up at the moment. But i want it to look like the white drift bitch here: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=1821 (the second pic on the page) I've got a mate of a mate who's going to Japan in about 3 weeks and I'm getting him to get me some twin headlights if he can find any!!!! Report
January 31, 200521 yr Author comment_30413 omg that is hotness both of them. are they like masking tape gt stripes? Report
January 31, 200521 yr comment_30447 they b duct tape gt stipes alright... my piss take at ricers!!!!! not too much to report in the way of specs..it has jap 4age with jap computer(8200rpm redline :D ). t40 gbox (although i paid for t50, must chase that up)and standard diff. have also added ra65 struts up front and longer control arms for that much needed camber. a ra60 donated its drivers seat but soon to upgrade both to ra65 thanks to mumblezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... thanks dood, and there are bits of this and that scattered through out.. basicly, i built it to have some fun and learn in and will get serious later down the track with a better shell. Report
February 1, 200521 yr comment_30468 makes me wonder if i could put some sprinter/86 bumpers on my ke70 ... hmmms. Report
February 2, 200521 yr comment_30567 not too much at all.. as the ke 70, ae71 and ae86 are all the same floor pan. just had to trim out the sides for a little more width and shape for the wheel archs. Report
February 3, 200521 yr comment_30684 pure s2 man looks like a nice ride to learn on lol...do u think that other body kits for the ae86 would be just as easy? Report
February 3, 200521 yr comment_30687 I'm thinkin that they would be just as easy but i can't seem to find anyone who will give me one to cut up.. and being a tight ass i don't want to buy one.. watch out for the flares going on soon though.... should look even better :D only other news is front shocks are finally done (gt4 celica inserts) and has made a HUGE improvement so look out for a little black rolla at the next drift day( wiil end up spending most of the day in the dirt but it will still be FUN :P ) Report
February 4, 200521 yr comment_30713 I'll show that bitch whos boss. I will show no mercy. I'll make that KE squeel. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now