Melbourne Cruise, 3rd Aug.

Johno

There is a great pub with good food on the waterfront in Mornington. Travel thru the main drag and turn left at round'a'bout and its on your left a few hundy metres along.

I'll be in for this one.

Sorry, Haven't had a chance to check out mornington. Have you been to this pub b4?

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was in ringwood on wednesday night and thought i would try out the new eastlink freeway (while it's free) and i drove all the way down to frankston and mornington.

I went to the royal hotel,http://www.theroyal.com.au/ but I got there too late and it was shut. It was right on the waterfront and there's another bar right next to it called KIRKS ON THE ESPLANADE. I went in there and talked to the Manager and told her that i'm a member of a car club and thinking about having lunch here.

I said roughly about 25 people will be coming. She said "Yeah no worries, you just have to make a booking I can reserve some tables for you."

Prices are pretty good, Have a look at this link and tell me what you think. I might book it in a week or so if everyone is happy to go here for lunch.

http://www.menulog.com.au/kirk_on_the_esplanade

PRICE GUIDE

Entrée $8.50 - $15.90, Main $18.90 - $31.50

Chicken Parma's $19.90

Edited by Johno

HEY JOHNO!

Put me down down down, for funky town! (Portsea).

Am in Northcote, def keen on the Dandenong run. Just make it a reasonable start time 'aight? And I'll try to make it to bed on Sat night at a reasonable time ;)

3rd Aug suits me well too cos I'll be plenty cashed up after pay day at the end of the month.

HEY JOHNO!

Put me down down down, for funky town! (Portsea).

Am in Northcote, def keen on the Dandenong run. Just make it a reasonable start time 'aight? And I'll try to make it to bed on Sat night at a reasonable time ;)

3rd Aug suits me well too cos I'll be plenty cashed up after pay day at the end of the month.

Done, your on the list.