Melbourne Cruise, 3rd Aug.

Johno

Hey all,

Thinking about having another cruise in around 6-8 weeks. The Lilydale to Noojee cruise was awesome (thanks Simon aka 1984KE70)

Is anyone interested in having another crusie? Does anyone have ideas where we could go?

Let my know what you think..

Cheers, John

Dandenong to Portsea cruise.

If your keen let my know and i'll put your name here

1. Johno

2. Sim

3. 78 7kRolla

4. Butty

5. TE278U

6. Clown (maybe)

7. BlindKidSeeks

8. silverra23

9. rollaboy26

10. 1984KE70

11. soyboy

12. never

13. muller

Edited by Johno

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm keen, as long as i can get a new job in time for petrol/food money.

Depending on whats going on though, either could have dad, mum or my brother with me.

May have to get a lift though

Worst case, no go :lolcry:

Great, seems to be a fair bit of interest :lolcry: . Thinking about maybe sunday 3rd August for a date. That way everyone can plan for it and get theire rides ready for the cruise. :dance:

Do you want to do something like the last cruise? Bush style or something more along the beach like Sorento, Portsea etc? :y:

Sorento???? Jeeeez, I need to start putting $50 a week away then... *puts on white coat* I calculate that with petrol being around $1.80per litre by then I will need to spend... hmm... approx $180 in fuel! Will be about a 300km round trip for me hahahaha

Could just cheat and take the ferry over... cuts my travel in half!

Anywhere we go we need either something to do or something to see. Food to eat and bourbon to drink, but not too much. And petrol applenty!

JP

Shit, I remember now, you spent about $120 juice on the last cruise.

Where would be a good place to meet? There are members from everywhere in melbourne so something central melbourne would be good but we need to have a route that doesn't have too many traffic lights, we don't want to loose anyone.

Edit: when i mean central i don't mean center of melbourne just not all the way out in lilydale or geelong

Edited by Johno