7Agte Ke20

ke-rolla

• 8 months later...
Members dont see this ad

well its been a while since i updated this thread and a fair bit has gone down.....so to cut a long story short, the engine didnt run to plan so decided to rebuild and further upgrade the setup

car is now going to be running a 20v 7AGTE, fully forged bottom end with slight work to the head.

motor is now built but theres still a few bits yet to be modifyed before it gets back into the car.

heres a few pics of the new engine and new bits for it

post-6081-024137100 1290052405_thumb.jpg

post-6081-027924000 1290052441_thumb.jpg

post-6081-082396900 1290052453_thumb.jpg

post-6081-001365700 1290052468_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

bit of an update for you fellow KE enthusiasts, car has the new 7a block mounted in the car, few small mods to be done to the sump for it to fit but thats no biggy, currently have my new top/forward mounted turbo manifold getting made and a new 2 peice plenum getting made, will have some updated pics up for you guys soon!!

• 9 months later...

there work meisters, 17x7 F and 17x8 R, originally got quoted 6g for them to be made to suit and thats without tyres, fortunatly i was lucky enough to find a set of a guy over here that happend to be very close to the offset i was after and i scored them for a fraction of there retail price and that was with tyres

Edited by ke-rolla