Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Radrollaz Cruze To Wiseman's Ferry 14/9/08

Featured Replies

its going to be hard to find music that suits everyones tastes so lets not crank it too loud.

  • Replies 140
  • Views 145.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
its going to be hard to find music that suits everyones tastes so lets not crank it too loud.
I guess your right Jono, maybe Marks better off coming in the seca.

Hey all i will have moved to your lovely state by then so that is a For sure for me even though I will be living In Woolongong…… will be good to meet some new rolla nuts and see some of NSW has to offer.

 

Can’t wait.. :P

  • Author
Hey all i will have moved to your lovely state by then so that is a For sure for me even though I will be living In Woolongong…… will be good to meet some new rolla nuts and see some of NSW has to offer.

 

Can’t wait.. :P

Welcome to NSW mate, see you at the cruze. :jamie:

Lets just hope the weather is good fingers crossed :)

spewingg, just finished restoring ma ke10 but got no license!!!! get it back 1st of october so i guess i will see youse on the next cruise ayee

post-5685-1220791909_thumb.jpg

I think I am out too.

Shocking weather this weekend has put my 4k swap on the suzuki sierra back a week, lets hope next weekend is dry. If for some miraculous reason I get the whole swap done on saturday I will come along on sunday but I doubt it.

 

So whens the next cruise.

spewingg, just finished restoring ma ke10 but got no license!!!! get it back 1st of october so i guess i will see youse on the next cruise ayee

 

can't you get someone else to drive it for you?

  • Author

Hey guys , 1 week to go :wink: I'm excited :D Why is everyone pulling out were's the rolla love. :wink:

Scheduled for rain on Sunday. Is this still going ahead?

 

I'm supposed to be working but can swap the shift. Not really keen though if it's gonna be pouring all day :D

They say rain, but anything can happen in 5 days...

 

Hey Micky, are you still in need of a big salad for the lunch??

I'm keen to get a BIG one together if no1 else has already volunteered.

 

Cheers,

MM

  • Author
They say rain, but anything can happen in 5 days...

 

Hey Micky, are you still in need of a big salad for the lunch??

I'm keen to get a BIG one together if no1 else has already volunteered.

 

Cheers,

MM

Definatley in need of a big salad :D thanks Mark :wink:

I'm hopeing it doesn't rain on sunday but if it does I'm keen to still go just a bit slower than usual, it can't rain all day :wink:

Might have to change the tyres on the wagon if its gonna rain :hmm: don't want to attract attention from the :y: for some accedental drifting lol. :dance:

don't think the old guy i got the wagon off has ever changed tyres on it for the 10 years he owned it these things are rock hard.

Edited by Ke20 King

Ill be there. hopefully my new stereo will be 100% done on saturday (my car is basically in bits atm and looks like crap. as ive already made a huge dent in it, and ive also made a dent in the bumber and a scrape down thw whole side when i ran into my sisters car in the driveway.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.