Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Model Rims Are These?

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

 

Sorry if this is the wrong section but I recently purchased some rims and wanted to try and find out what they were.

 

They are stamped as WEDS and I think they say JIL on them as well.

 

They're 15x6.5 with a +20 offset (I know, I know, no dish but hey I like them and they fit well atm)

 

The face of the centres was silver with gunmetal on the sides and middle part and the chrome was almost unrecognizable...

 

Here's the pic from ebay when I bought them: -

 

a9f4_1.JPG

 

and after a week of hard work and all new bolts: -

 

05072008115.jpg

Not sure what they are mate but damn their nice ;)

 

Here's hoping you find out, i'd get me some of them!

They cleaned up quite well, can't help you with what they are though.

 

Welcome to rollaclub. ;)

  • Author

Thanks Rad Rolla.

 

Long time lurker. First time poster.

 

I've been a Toyota fanboy since my teenage years and loved Sprinters long before the Initial D craze hit. Though the Takumi tax means I doubt I'll ever own one. ;)

 

I recently picked up a pretty overrated one granny owner style ae71 with newly done bigport conversion. Originally because I was sick of punting my VTII SS around and getting raped on fuel but now I've been bitten by the modding bug and there's a lot done already (only had it about a month :( ) and I'm selling the VT shortly to fund what's to come ;)

Edited by Instigator

Weds did a rim called the "albino" but from memory they were marked with albino on the rim near the wheel nuts. And the albino's I've seen before were the same style too, multispoke. As suggested above "Weds sport" i think is incorrect as they're a funny looking 12 spoke from what i recall.

  • Author

Sash take your moronic dribble back to kindergarten. ughjerkitsquint.gif

 

Here's a few pics. Will try and get to a few cruises soon. Pulling the bigport for a gze in the next few months.

 

09072008127.jpg

 

09072008131.jpg

 

Here's what I'm working on at the moment: -

 

09072008124.jpg

Edited by Instigator

Nice tint, car looks clean as. Gotta love a tidy CSX.

hm are they linea sports? or something like that

hm are they linea sports? or something like that

 

 

Very similar to the linea sports. If they are stamped Weds, there's your answer. JIL cast into them will mean they were made in Japan. Eliminating the chance of them being the Italian made Linea sports. All i don't really have any clues on is the model name.

 

Is your car in Rides and Projects?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.