Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Picky much?

 

JiP

 

Happy?

 

 

:cool:

Edited by KE25 KID

OK....mum

 

So, in the mail yet?

Edited by KE25 KID

Has anybody else noticed the "tags" at the bottom ?

last thing i remeber i was reading on here, went to kitchen bout 8ish. then i woke up in bed just now.... wtf?.. don't remember even going to bed!!

Sorry, you didn't give my "P" in JiP a capital. :y:

 

 

:cool: JiP's been JiPPed!!!!!

 

:y:

i didnt get it..... its the one with the stupid robot yes?

 

I got bored but the missus loved it

I loved Walle!

My partner and i watched it the other night!

He so reminded me of the robot out of the short circuit movies! too cute! haha

 

 

Oh and to just add to the "OMG Guess what happened today" theme, (mine is really yesterday) i have all my bits back for my car! Heads, pistons, rings etc :y: i am so excited! They all look brand spanking new and i can't wait to start putting it all back together...with the help of my fantastico partner that is! No more smoky rolla for me!! haha that is all!

:cool:

  • Author

My problem today is something that worries me. It scares my mum and sisters. Just seeing what my brother has gone through I'm not looking forward to it if it happens to me. Me and my brother were born with the same condition, even tho 9 years apart. When my brother was my age he had a heart attack, died and was barely bought back to life. After he woke from his coma he needed to have a pacemaker installed. He uses it so frequently that he needs to have it ripped out every couple years and a fresh one installed due to the batteries.

I get chest pains every now and again. More recently. I don't know if its cause I've been pushing myself with exercising. I was feeling it a bit yesterday and again today at work. I'm not sue to see my specialist but when I do they make me wear a heart monitor for 24hrs and when that happens I don't usually feel the pains.

Its starting to scare me if it happens to me that I wont wake up.

genetic heart disorder? or something else? doesnt sound too crash hot.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.