Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

Was an EL :D same shit different wrapper tho. Id be Devo bout the body kit on it. was :)

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol now i'm more confused.

 

About?

 

PLates read UD B DEVO, a common phrase slung around my area :)

 

Also driving a EL falcon or even most falcons I'd be devo too :D

:)

 

 

 

Found out from one of the couriers that comes into work today that we've got three new unmarked cop cars tooling round the streets

the first one is a HSV Commodore ute

the second one is supercharged Commodore

and the third one is a fully pimped out Chrysler 300C - deep dark black, dark tinted windows, air bagged and running on 22inch chrome mags.....

Man there going to have to fine the crap out of people to pay that back.....

Thats an idea - get pulled up and ask them to pop the hood to check for mod plates

Ha, I have actually tried to find a defect on a cop car while they were counting all the ones on my car when i was younger, We had a good laugh about it.

Ok, it wasn't today but it was this week. I was driveing home from work after a long day, and I had just driven past Trev's house his light were on I thought of stopping. But I drove past and got tho the street before the turn into my estate and I see some high beams coming up the hill. Sure enough it was cop, they turned the corner where I was sitting then I turned behind them. So over the crest and down the hill I go into the estate I go, just as I get to the chicanes I see some fast head lights in the back ground. As this sort of thing had happened before I knew who it was, so through the chicanes I go and on go the disco lights it didn't stop and wasn't going to. But I thought darn it and did on a straight section, but stopped quick enough that they almost hit me. I threw off myseat belt turned the car off and lights also and was about to swing the door open but thought better about that bit.

 

"Hi sir how are you" the bitch says

"Abit pissed off now" I says,

"Why's that" she asks

"I'm not even 100m from my house and you're pulling me over" says I

"We're Karana downs blah blah RBT"

Blew in the bag

" Oh hang on" she say

they turn it on, again blew in the bag, I was under as normal

"Ok you can go"

 

So I starts my car and drives 15 seconds into my garage..

 

 

What a croc of shit!!!!!

omg omg omg! my mate is going to WA to see his dad for two months and he said i could use his ae86 while he's over there! it's got aircon and a sunroof! just the thing for summer.

 

 

WIN!

I spent 1.5 hours cleaning deceased duck out of the inlet areas of an engine at work.

 

"I think we may have hit a bird on landing, we had this roast chicken smell......."

 

Table 26 your duck parmigiana is ready.......

Fook me, How much cheese can one man eat? I saw a dude eat four kilos of cheddar today.

Edited by ancullen

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.