Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'm sorry but I have to say this...

 

 

JiP CORP™ ... Jono ... JiP-01 ... Caution... I May Offend!! says (5:36 PM):

Phuck man, I have "Jizz in my pants" stuck in my head after I heard it on the radio :y:

 

JiP CORP™ ... Jono ... JiP-01 ... Caution... I May Offend!! says (5:36 PM):

"Cause I jizzed in my pants"

Luke-{Ella}- says (5:36 PM):

dude

JiP CORP™ ... Jono ... JiP-01 ... Caution... I May Offend!! says (5:36 PM):

Sweet

Luke-{Ella}- says (5:37 PM):

my grandma just asked me what jizz means

JiP CORP™ ... Jono ... JiP-01 ... Caution... I May Offend!! says (5:37 PM):

lOl

Luke-{Ella}- says (5:37 PM):

shes reading over my shoulder

 

:dance:

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JiP you sir are a retard

jizz :dance:

Hey Jip, that 5 car line up at the lights is bigger than most WA cruises! :y:

 

 

 

 

 

I should add, I am partly to blame for this, having my car off the road for almost a year.

All the kids at my sisters high school are saying the Jizz in my pants stuff. Even funnier is that most have no idea what it means.

 

I started up my 4k and i ...............

I did a wet fart and I.....

You my friend are batting for the wrong team

:dance: :dance:

 

 

 

 

 

 

:hmm:

I did a wet fart and I.....

 

Followed through?

  • Author

After month of leaking oil i think my troubles may be over. Its like what haven't we replaced on my motor. As we did the final test run last night it was as if the car knew we fixed one issue and decided to throw another.

Both headlights dropped out then only the left came back on, but it kept flickering. Turns out my Balist (?) on my right hand headlight had blown. So this morning before i left for work i had to replace if from one of my spare HID kits.

Also last night Trev had a look at my wiring as i commented how only my oil light comes on. Turns out that my sensor wire had snapped off my alternator along with some other wire? So we'll be fixing that soon too.

yesterday i got stuck on taren point road with a corolla that wouldnt move and the traffic was banking up behind me lol... luckily it was just a loose wire to the TPS which i just taped back in place and it was fine after that. i still felt like a dickhead though

yesterday i got stuck on taren point road with a corolla that wouldnt move and the traffic was banking up behind me lol... luckily it was just a loose wire to the TPS which i just taped back in place and it was fine after that. i still felt like a dickhead though

 

Next time just unplug the tps plug, It will run and you can drive it.

Edited by Trev

Aww no Jip!

 

I just saw a black VE HSV and I "jizzed in my pants"

 

lol, but seriously.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.