The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well today I had over a ton of steel pass through my hands. That was just in half an hour. After a workout like that, who needs to hit the gym??

I saw something funny today tho. It was a fat plumber with his ass hanging out. Who would have thought, a plumber with a plumbers crack. I wanted to take a pic but didn't want to send the wrong signal. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Well no action in here for a while... (Que the crickets) So I might just add what happened today.

My good friend of many years was sending me messages about her car as she was having trouble. It begun at around 9am and I had received messages all day. By 3pm I offered my assistance at which she replied...

If you are not busy. I wanted to do it on my own but I'm at the point where I just want to burn my car. Changing a fuse should not be this hard.

I fell over laughing.

I found a computer . . . . in a bin (I wasn't to sure if I should of admitted this part or not . . . ). P4 3.4Ghz Socket 478, 1GB of dual channeled ram on a Foxconn motherboard (always wanted one of these . . . cool brand name). It has SATA connections to so its got a 865 chipset at least (yey nerd talk!). It also sported an Antec 350W PSU!! Add in some harddrvies and a 9800 Pro and it will be a backup system that cost me $20!!

Thats my OMG for today :jamie:

Edited by fusion

oh hai, well today i went to the ke16 ke15 and ke10 museum, very nice! saw about 3 ke16 wagons in f@$king overrated condition all with 5k's saw a few ke15 sprinters one had a 7k in it and was absoloutley beautiful and a 4 door ke10 in overrated condition and about 4 ke10 two doors a couple where a bit shabby but one was very nice he was saying a guy ofered him ten grand cash for it and he said no... so thats what happened today

Fusion well done on the 'puta, I am yet to buy a new system cos I have a friend that works at the tip scabbing them for me.

I don't get it. Its actually a decent system and can still be used for gaming. Why would you just because its old! Poor thing (I think I have issues . . . )

My "new" system I set up 2 days ago.

Athlon 62 3200

1gb ddr memory

256mb radeon graphics

200gb sata hdd

80gb ide hdd

2x pioneer dual layer dvd writers

thermal take 430w psu.

Admittedly I did splash out on a new antec case and viewsonic lcd for him.

anyway back on topic lol.

OMG this whole weekend was good.

Gym on Saturday morning, even AFTER a week of getting over tonsillitis and concussion which meant no weights at home or anything, still managed to lift more than ever before and workout for two hours solid. Also achieved my GOAL weight of 74.5kgs :no2:

Now to aim for 70kgs :dance:

I too would like to know how tall you are. Cause 74 isn't much if your tall.

My OMG for today was when I got into the car this morning for work. It was cold and the windscreen was all wet. So I stuck my wipers on and my stereo cut out. I turned the wipers off and the stereo worked fine. I found it odd so I did it again and it happend again, and again. But after a while it stopped doing it. Its just odd. Time for a new headunit.

I too would like to know how tall you are. Cause 74 isn't much if your tall.

My OMG for today was when I got into the car this morning for work. It was cold and the windscreen was all wet. So I stuck my wipers on and my stereo cut out. I turned the wipers off and the stereo worked fine. I found it odd so I did it again and it happend again, and again. But after a while it stopped doing it. Its just odd. Time for a new headunit.

sounds more like time to check your wiring.