Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

Found a paralysis tick on my dog last night at about 9pm, buy 11 she was having trouble breathing and couldn't walk...

 

Bugger me if it isn't hard to find a vet at midnight on a Saturday.

 

$600 later.... but at least my little girl is still alive :bash:

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

geez, finding vets are hard.

 

I was out at my shack with my family and the boxer had a reaction to something Its throat swelled up to the size of a soft ball.

We had to rush to the vet which took hours and it was a public holiday so they charged alot more... We later found out that the dog is allergic

to something airborne so we can't really find out what it is unless we want to pay big money and there is no guarantee that they can find it. At

the momment the dog is on quaterzone (spelling) every couple of days, they say it will shorten his lifespan :/

mowed the back lawn today and cleaned the mower with the hose and saw a patch i missed and couldnt get the mower to start again.

last night i got liquored up and semi fell onto a palm tree kinda thing, got stabbed fairly deep in my hand.instant infection apparently. can't move my thumb or index.

 

oh well, 5 day weekend for me now.

I was driving home from picking up my mirror from Dougy (Cheers mate) and I was overtaken by a Ferrari 355 something.

I was amazed that he managed to keep up with my 4ac powered beast lol

 

 

post-3793-1217154886_thumb.jpg

I'm surprised it didn't break down!! (the ferrari not the rolla)

 

I almost ran up the back of one of these on QLD raceway. Rear pad fades just as bad as front as it turns out :S! Good thing he realised what was happening and gave me some room.

Found a paralysis tick on my dog last night at about 9pm, buy 11 she was having trouble breathing and couldn't walk...

 

Bugger me if it isn't hard to find a vet at midnight on a Saturday.

 

$600 later.... but at least my little girl is still alive :no2:

Brings back memories :S

 

 

Top stuff ;)

That your girl made it. :D

I would have paid 5 times that...

 

Everyone needs a dog.

 

In a long and fulfilling lifetime:

 

Girlfriends come and go, people will backstab you, you will get fired from your job, you will have no money, you will live in a shitty house with people you hate, your car will be an absolutely demonstrable bucket of shite , you will smell bad, people will abuse your generosity, family will disown you, you will get sick, you will be annoying, you will laugh, you will cry, you will hate yourself, you will be king of the motherfrikkin world, you will have fun, and stuff will generally SUCK.

 

And through all of that, your dog will never leave, and always be uncontrollably happy to see you every time you walk through the front door.

 

And that, dear Rollaclub, is worth ten times more than all the goddamn 4age's in Japan.

 

 

 

/Soppy rant

I love my doggie, and I'm in complete agreement with you 7shades :S

 

in my OMG what happend today...I just remembered that about a week ago, I saw a ferrari like the one in the photo up there ^^^^ broken down...I couldn't help myself...I had to laugh... evil I know...

 

 

:D

:S I got a phone call saying I can pick my car up from the mechanics tomorrow, will be able to drive it every day again. Not just to keep the battery charged, and now I have the extractors WOOT!!! I feel like Willie Nielson.... :D

i don't like dogs

one bit me a wile back

 

i like my snakes and birds

 

the birds are always happy to see me the snakes just want food and sleep

my dog burped.

Wait till you see a Husky smile

 

Picking my son up from daycare makes my day.

Same with when i come home from work and he runs to the door to give me a BIG i missed you daddy hug

 

Makes coming home from a good job even better.

guess what happened today

 

 

i took my babys up to the pet shop to say hi

 

thats dusky the dusky lorry

and mzekky the femail eclectus parrot

 

post-4287-1217493915_thumb.jpg

 

post-4287-1217494004_thumb.jpg

 

post-4287-1217494232_thumb.jpg

 

post-4287-1217494594_thumb.jpg

 

post-4287-1217494857_thumb.jpg

Edited by ae174agze

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.