Rolla Cruise/meetings. When Where Etc

DouggehKE30

I'm up for GoKarts. if its the case +1 or 2

Paintball sounds good, never done it before, wanna give it a go +1

I kno for the grand prix and possibly the team enduros they will shut the doors to the public so the group have the track to themselves:)

Possibly a friday night or sat night for Go Karts

and Saturday for paintball dunno bout others but i kno i don't wanna be at work, especially on a monday recovering from being shot the day before lol

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Victor cruise last year was great it would have been even better with more people, i reckon sunday arvo would be the better day because most people don't do much on sundays and if its in the arvo evoeryone can sleep in and its a great time for a cruise. ive never been paintballing before but heard its good, go karts are great and rock climbing would be great as well its something different id be up for all 3 and a light cruise before or after would be great

hey if considering paintball my mates have been to this place 3 times

http://www.skirmishwargames.com.au/

and myself once, plus ill be going in sept alot cheaper than

"paint ball sports" currently run by the SA police.

I will rather to do Paint ball because it a HEAP cheaper. I am not realy too keen to pay $2 a min to drive Gokarts, When i can do paint balling for min $15 for all day.

And it will be a nice drive there too.

Just the only thing is what day?

Because most people don't want to do it on a sat because of sports etc. But most people have to work or somthing the next day on monday, i guess don't want to be owee from paint ball?

Just my 2cents.

Douggeh

LOLZ painball is no way cheaper. may be $15 then its about $15-$20 for 100 paintballs and trust me if your anything like me, they don't last. so you end up being bored and having no bullets and in the end waste more money.

HA HA!

Fair enough.

Yea i have never been before so didnt realy think of that.

By the sounds of it most people are inclined to do Gokarting.

Any one else have any opinions?

Is there only one place to go? Does any know anyone on the inside, so we can get it cheeper?

If we do gokarting as a group we will have to do it in the evening by memory.

So what night do we want it if we do gokarting?

LOLZ painball is no way cheaper. may be $15 then its about $15-$20 for 100 paintballs and trust me if your anything like me, they don't last. so you end up being bored and having no bullets and in the end waste more money.

yeh your right paintball cost me 90 bucks all up for 6 rounds of shooting mates.

and this time I'm taking 200 bucks ;)

• 2 weeks later...

hey I'm really keen on showing off my rolla

i don't no were any 1 lives does any 1 know jepps cross on main north rd there is a go-kart place there what if we go go-karting then for a cruise down main north rd end up in gawler some where

or head in the othere directin like into the city n show off out pride in a group

I'm really keen if you got msn chat me me [email protected]

and if there is a need for paint ball there is a paint ball place called paint ball park on womma rd in elizabeth i can ask about booking if you want so just throwing this in there what if we start at jepps cross go karts go karting then go to paint ball park then finish up in gawler

Jepps cross go kart track would be great then if people want i can organise pain ball on womma rd in elizabeth then go for a cruise maby to gawler or other direction into the city ??

hit back

Edited by MYSTIK

hey I'm really keen on showing off my rolla

i don't no were any 1 lives does any 1 know jepps cross on main north rd there is a go-kart place there what if we go go-karting then for a cruise down main north rd end up in gawler some where

or head in the othere directin like into the city n show off out pride in a group

I'm really keen if you got msn chat me me [email protected]

and if there is a need for paint ball there is a paint ball place called paint ball park on womma rd in elizabeth i can ask about booking if you want so just throwing this in there what if we start at jepps cross go karts go karting then go to paint ball park then finish up in gawler

Jepps cross go kart track would be great then if people want i can organise pain ball on womma rd in elizabeth then go for a cruise maby to gawler or other direction into the city ??

hit back

To do both activitys is a bit pricy$$$$

And i think to do Gokarting as a group we need to do it in the evening.

As for the cruise we can figure it out on a later stage i guess. Even on the night if need be.

Has anyone got any objections to Gokarts 7pm Friday 3rd October ?

Other wise i wil make some phone calls, unless someone would like to do the running around for me?

Cheers

Doug

Has anyone got any objections to Gokarts 7pm Friday 3rd October ?

Other wise i wil make some phone calls, unless someone would like to do the running around for me?

Cheers

Doug

is this the final date? if so, then i would suggest a new thread with all the details (saves people reading the full thread) so people can say yes or no, so you can get a final count. :fuzz:

Edited by MYSTIK