Rolla Cruise/meetings. When Where Etc

DouggehKE30

This was started in "rolla cruise" and has now been made into a new topic.

I thought it would be a good idea to organise a "ultimate rolla meet/cruise"

for exsample start to throw some ideas around about the best day of the week, time of day, date, meeting place, roads etc that most people will be happy with.

Just because i would love to see 50+ (i would be happy with 2+ :y: ) Rollas in a convy somwhere to show the ROLLA POWA!!! :yes:

and the whole lets meet this weekend, thing doesnt seem to work.

Just a thought

NEW TOPIC STARTEDGOKARTS LINK

Instead of just saying what you don't want.

Post what you do want, and why....

Friday night?

Sunday arvo?

Sunday evening?

Did we want too meet for lunch or dinner aswell?

Just throwing stuff around to find somthing that most people will be happy with.

Hope this gets the ball rolling

Doug :no2:

Edited by DouggehKE30

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quotes from previous topic...

The Victor Harbour Cruise last year was fantastic,

We should definately do something like that again!

There were 7 or 8 people (from memory) which was an ok number!

I also liked the fact that it was a Saturday day - now I know that cuts some people out for work, and maybe Victor harbour is a bit far for some people to cruise to atm with the way pettie is going, but there was bugger all cops on that cruise, caus heaps of people take day trips to Victor Harbour anyway!

Whatever is organises, if it's done early enough and promoted properly, then people have plenty of time to keep a date free, save up pettie $$, and tell their friends, and it's going to be a much more exciting day with a much bigger turnout than these "Lets meet next saturday night, I'm free" cruises.

If someone's keen to do the initial organising, I'll be in on it - I'll encourage the 5 or so corolla enthusiests from the Barossa to come along!

Cheers,

KJ :-)

a good cruise is a daytime cruise slow paced, well kept to the speed limits where people don't get lost and don't get left behind.

victor is probably out of my way for a cruise and saturdays are a never so a victor cruise in a saturday aint gonna win my vote either.

Murderess-KE55

Edited by DouggehKE30

how about everyone gears up for the great ocean rd cruise. Its next year, get ya rides sorted save up for fue,l pitch a tent and buddy up so people car share the cost great way to get to know people better.

Go Karting sounds like an awesome idea. Maybe ring up and see what 'package deals' there are for multiple people.

Considering people are busy on Saturdays, how about a Sunday arvo??

Edited by fusion

Go Karting sounds like an awesome idea. Maybe ring up and see what 'package deals' there are for multiple people.

Considering people are busy on Saturdays, how about a Sunday arvo??

no need to ring up info is right here on the internets :S

casual info --> http://www.kartmania.com.au/site/karting.php?infoCat=casual

grand prix --> http://www.kartmania.com.au/site/karting.php?infoCat=gp

team endros --> http://www.kartmania.com.au/site/karting.php?infoCat=team

No drift practices for a good month. And the Royal show is around the start of September.

So maybe look at a date within the next month, with at least a couple weeks notice for people?

What difference does the show make?

Drift practice? whats that about?

We need to know how many people are coming, to book. So i don't think we will get a number for a wile.

We can organise somthing in the meentime though.

So looked into paint ball....EDIT(use the link in the reply below alot cheaper)

Prices are cheaper than Gokarting i think.

If we go paintballing in Deep creek, it will be a nice drive there. It might be a bit far for some? no further than Victor i don't think.

I allso looked into ROCKCLIMBING........

Rock climbing CLICK

It works out to be about $30 for allday (6hrs)

But they don't open till 12arvo.

So at this stage I think we are looking at a sunday arvo doing paintball,Gokarting, Rock climbing. Is a vote in order?

Then what? go for a cruise afterwards?

Cheers

Douggeh

P.S do you all mind if people with out Rollas come? eg Datsun Sunny?

Edited by DouggehKE30