Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise - Diamond Creek - Blackspur - Marysville (new Route) - Lillydal

Featured Replies

awesome cruise Andrew!

Thoroughly enjoyed such a challenging drive (and as a result have just spent the last hour trying to relax the majority of the muscles in my tired body from all that crazy gear shifting)

Great meeting some new people today too :)

so who's organising the next cruise huh?!

 

Jump on the GOR one! :P

  • Replies 115
  • Views 71.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jump on the GOR one! :)

yeh def considering it!

will depend on the monies...

yeh def considering it!

will depend on the monies...

 

 

If you like i am sure any of us will offer up a passenger seat for you to fill :)

Thanks to all for a great day, I'll put some pics up soon.

  • Author
Jump on the GOR one! :)

 

yeh, I'm a mybe at the momet for going, but i don't mind picking you up and taking you down

001-1.jpg

 

002.jpg

 

003.jpg

 

004.jpg

 

005.jpg

 

006.jpg

 

007.jpg

  • Author

Great photos people, keep them coming

sweeeeeeet!

that sounds like a plan. I live in Northcote, but if its easier I can catch a train to wherever is most convenient for whoever is willing to put up with me for the day :yes:

 

edit: awesome photos BKS

Edited by soyboy

so shattered! I only saw this drive was on at 1 this afternoon! And I was out in the rolla too. Oh well, looked like an awesome day, photos look great!

hint - subscribe to this part of the forum and you will get notified of all vic events :yes:

sweeeeeeet!

that sounds like a plan. I live in Northcote, but if its easier I can catch a train to wherever is most convenient for whoever is willing to put up with me for the day :yes:

 

edit: awesome photos BKS

 

 

Not bad from the old camera phone...

 

we'll get it sorted Soyboy :lol:

well...1.5 panel vans...we had...issues...hehe

 

 

Issues indeed.

 

I was waiting for someone who didnt come to ask why there were two pannelvans to start with in the pics, but not at the end, haha.

 

Oh well, it go home and has'nt leaked since. Ill have to fix it soon, and do something about my radiator set up, haha.

Hey guys, thanks for the enjoyable cruise, unfortunately me and my sidekick had to leave after lunch, but made it for yas none the less. For those who aren't sure, I was the bloke in the toymods shirt with the JZA80. Was great to meet you all and thought ya's were really nice. Good fun driving through the hills, and i'm kicking myself for missing the portsea cruise. I'm from Frankston!! haha, that aside, here's the pics I took whilst we were getting jiggy.

 

19102008320.jpg

19102008321.jpg

19102008322.jpg

19102008323.jpg

19102008324.jpg

19102008325.jpg

19102008326.jpg

19102008327.jpg

19102008328.jpg

19102008329.jpg

19102008330.jpg

19102008331.jpg

19102008332.jpg

 

 

Hopefully i'll be available for the GOR run, done it twice before with other groups, and even gone solo, everytime. Fckn loved it! Just don't get stuck behind caravans if you can help it LOL!

 

Also for those who heard, and also for those who didn't, next week i'm hosting a dyno and weigh day in Dandenong. Check this thread for more details: ViPeR's Dyno and Weigh event (Power vs Weight)

 

 

Cheers!

James.

so spewin i missed this cruise, was meant to be there too! had to work though

 

looked like a grouse day, will have to bring the 86 to the next one, as it seemed the new skool rollas dominated play yesterday!!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.