Cruise - Diamond Creek - Blackspur - Marysville (new Route) - Lillydal

Bowler

awesome cruise Andrew!

Thoroughly enjoyed such a challenging drive (and as a result have just spent the last hour trying to relax the majority of the muscles in my tired body from all that crazy gear shifting)

Great meeting some new people today too :)

so who's organising the next cruise huh?!

Jump on the GOR one! :P

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sweeeeeeet!

that sounds like a plan. I live in Northcote, but if its easier I can catch a train to wherever is most convenient for whoever is willing to put up with me for the day :yes:

edit: awesome photos BKS

Edited by soyboy

sweeeeeeet!

that sounds like a plan. I live in Northcote, but if its easier I can catch a train to wherever is most convenient for whoever is willing to put up with me for the day :yes:

edit: awesome photos BKS

Not bad from the old camera phone...

we'll get it sorted Soyboy :lol:

well...1.5 panel vans...we had...issues...hehe

Issues indeed.

I was waiting for someone who didnt come to ask why there were two pannelvans to start with in the pics, but not at the end, haha.

Oh well, it go home and has'nt leaked since. Ill have to fix it soon, and do something about my radiator set up, haha.

Hey guys, thanks for the enjoyable cruise, unfortunately me and my sidekick had to leave after lunch, but made it for yas none the less. For those who aren't sure, I was the bloke in the toymods shirt with the JZA80. Was great to meet you all and thought ya's were really nice. Good fun driving through the hills, and i'm kicking myself for missing the portsea cruise. I'm from Frankston!! haha, that aside, here's the pics I took whilst we were getting jiggy.

19102008320.jpg

19102008321.jpg

19102008322.jpg

19102008323.jpg

19102008324.jpg

19102008325.jpg

19102008326.jpg

19102008327.jpg

19102008328.jpg

19102008329.jpg

19102008330.jpg

19102008331.jpg

19102008332.jpg

Hopefully i'll be available for the GOR run, done it twice before with other groups, and even gone solo, everytime. Fckn loved it! Just don't get stuck behind caravans if you can help it LOL!

Also for those who heard, and also for those who didn't, next week i'm hosting a dyno and weigh day in Dandenong. Check this thread for more details: ViPeR's Dyno and Weigh event (Power vs Weight)

Cheers!

James.