January 11, 200917 yr comment_306653 Yea its getting up there. By no means the worst out there but. My main gripe is these new 200pix makemybanner (or whatever it is) that are massive at 200pix and people who have images and umpteen lines of text. I have been lenient in the past but people are starting to exceed what is tolerable. Why? because nothings more annoying than having a 1 line post that takes up a full screen because of someones ridiculous signature. If you're not sure of how to check the size of the images in your signature, Right click on them and select Properties. Look for Image Dimensions (will be something like "800px x 600px"). The first number denotes width and the second number deontes height. If its above 150 high or 1024 wide its too large. If you have multiple images or text you'll have to get the calculator out. For every line of text subtract 10 pixels from your image height (unless the text is something other than 10-12px). Hopefully this makes it more clear for everyone. Ben my signature is 108x1000 which fits inside your category but i have been told that you need to scroll across the page to see the rest of my sig by some users, On my screen it is fine? Report
January 11, 200917 yr comment_306677 I have that problem with your sig. Very annoying cos the text in your post will go out that long as well! Report
January 11, 200917 yr Author comment_306760 Umm yea, the width limit should be 750-800 not 1024. The target screen resolution is 1024, if yours is below that, sorry but the site isn't designed for resolutions below 1024. Report
January 11, 200917 yr comment_306805 Well no one ever said anything to me and it always came up fine on my pc so sorry if i annoyed anyone, Fixing now and Ben i am running a smaller resolution of 1280x1024, Anyway this is how i seen it: Report
January 11, 200917 yr comment_306808 I have that problem with your sig. Very annoying cos the text in your post will go out that long as well! You know I have this problem with yours Trev. I have a 22 inch wide lcd and yours is still off the screen Trev. Its width more than height that makes it a pain for me as I have to sideways scroll to view every sentence and to hit add reply and whatnot. I can't force you to change it but I can ask. Edited January 11, 200917 yr by LittleRedSpirit Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now