1971 Ke25 Coupe And 1973 Ke20 Sedan

Queen20v

Got the ke25 registered again and took it out for some photos today. First time I've really done a photoshoot with it. I've adjusted the exposure in a few of the pics but nothing else. Hope you like them. (Troy, help me with some technique here!)

IMG_6174_2.jpg

IMG_6175_3.jpg

IMG_6176_2.jpg

IMG_6177_2.jpg

Edited by Queen20v

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking great Kim! Where did you take the photo's? thats a great location!

Only thing i can pic is that in the last couple pics the car inst perfect focused on thats all but overall the look great. You could try playing around with the depth of field (if your using an slr) to bring more focus to the car while blurring the background slightly?

Awsome job though :jamie:

You obviously set your camera to manual? Do you ever find that the focus is really touchy? I've always left mine on auto focus because I'm never very confident with it.

Hmmm, photos were taken in a fave spot of mine. When we organise the cruise we'll all go there and get some pics. I reckon you'll love the place! I ran out of ideas but there's a whole lot of scope for creativity.

Your using a canon right? 400D like mine if i can remember?

I usually use auto focus too but i usually set the focus point depending on the shot i'm taking, next cruise we can have a play around?

a little off topic but heres a few of my other pictures I've taken:

http://wook-designs.deviantart.com/gallery/

I haven't been into it for a while and I'm thinking i might get back into it a little as i know i can do better work then them :jamie:

We will play around next cruise/meet, the canon's are great cameras and a pretty easy to use after a while. If you've only just brought it then it would be a 450D which is brand spanking new and is the new '400D' with some improvements.

We will play around next cruise/meet, the canon's are great cameras and a pretty easy to use after a while. If you've only just brought it then it would be a 450D which is brand spanking new and is the new '400D' with some improvements.

The car looks great, the photography is excellent, Did you do a course in photography?