Leigh's Ke55 - 5Kze Now Stock :(

leigh

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 months later...

Well recently I installed a 2" tacho in the dash so I don't have to run the 4" tacho cable tied to my steering column anymore! :blush:

Also moved the cd player to the center console where the silver speco gauges use to be, So I bought new matching oil pressure and water temp gauges and installed them in the dash! I also painted an old gauge Matt black to fill a hole.... untill its maybe replaced with a boost gauge in the near future :jamie:

post-861-1273204083_thumb.jpg

More info? turbz or SC?

Just put the boost guage in now (They're like $30) and let it just do vacuum duties in the meantime.

Blower will be my choice! :blinks: Ahh should of installed one then! Might do that this weekend!

And just blow into the sidies?

The Peurto Rican's don't seem to have any issues doing so with 8-9 second turbo T motors.

Nah get that bloody 2tgue and sc12 running and put that in! Now that I finally get the garage back! :blinks:

Also scored a 4ke mani, so I could even put the sc12 on the 5k hmmmm...... :( so many ideas lol

Ah I'm with ya now. I always forget you've even got that car still. Just keep building that one as the 2tgzue and build this one as a 5kze!!! :(

I forgot I had it aswell! :blinks: The joys of it being kicked out of the garage for a dirty MG lol

If you sold the sidies on the 5k now you could buy yourself another ECU (or use that digi and get a better one for the 2tg) and a supercharger and still have spare change!!! ;)

Yeah I did think of that! Should be able to get a few dollars for the sidies, manifold and Cam! I have the 4ke manifold and digi 2 pro, Also have a freshly plained and acid dipped 4k head which could lower the compression of the 5k ;) hmm so many ideas lol

• 4 weeks later...

Well an update!

I have had my carbies rebuilt!

New softmount kit,

New carb mounting kit,

Installed a fuel pressure regulator,

upgraded to an electronic coil to match my electronic dizzy! (Thanks for your help Si)

Uprighted my motor by another 10mm to improve clearances between strut tower and intake! (oil pickup was modified when engine was apart)

Hopefully have some Fender mirrors on the way soon aswell!

Then I'm taking it to Transport inspectors to get it all mod plated for the suspension mods and a few other things!