Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

** Show And Shine** Nov 16th + South Cruise

Featured Replies

All the pictures look awesome so far. One comment I would like to make though..

 

How many people have the same rims as Myles! All rocking up pretty much at the same time aswell!

  • Replies 221
  • Views 33.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dearmanke, were you in the celica? Also a lot better then the ones SLO-030 was trying to do.

 

yeah that was me in the celica,

I was in the white KE70 with fender mirrors. Was wearing the blue shirt. Your car is pretty cool, love the rims.

 

Cheers

Tally

 

oh right no worries. too many of ya hehe, its easy to tell me apart, basically one of very few rolla chicks =]

Dearmanke, were you in the celica? Also a lot better then the ones SLO-030 was trying to do.

 

Was good to be able to put a face to some of the people on here.

 

 

It was because my car is too good for keybangers hahaha, I enjoyed chasing seagulls tho :)

 

Oh Oh Oh, and Alex's radiator cap. like OMG it had a lever on it, that was so exciting :)

  • Author

thanks every one it was kinda fun in a way

and was exiting not knowing who was gonna rock up next

and the poor guy who hired a trailer to bring his rolla out,

the flames was fair kool tho

watch out for that tree

 

...i think his name was george?

 

yeah my rad cap is fair rad (pun intended)

Lol, poor guy. Poor tree.

 

Myles: your 30 sounded like the prime mover i pulled up next to today, except your 30 sounded more diesel-ish

tree vs trailer was insane. highlight of the day. The VR 1 wheeler :)

Edited by mitch4397

dunno what that guy was thinkin with an excel front bumper :)

Rule #1: Don't put round parts on a square car

Rule #2: Don't put Hyundai parts on ANY car, not even another Hyundai

he did mention that the hyundai front was temporary as he has a commonwhore one but he hit a spoon drain or something a little hard and it shattered all over the place.

post-4225-1226841108_thumb.jpg

 

Dammit Mitch make your car look shitty so I don't regret selling it when I see photos haha

 

Lookin sexy ay, I think you need the old sik020 plates on that car?

 

Cheers, Ben.

Edited by benzo

saw mitch last night, beat a falcon with the 4k :)

 

epic win!!!!!!!!!! lol

dw ben i got my own plates to put on her. keeping it in the 020 family. can't help but show this car some love.

 

nick you had like 5 dudes in the car aswell. still fairly even.... :)

Edited by mitch4397

post-4225-1226841108_thumb.jpg

 

Dammit Mitch make your car look shitty so I don't regret selling it when I see photos haha

 

Lookin sexy ay, I think you need the old sik020 plates on that car?

 

Cheers, Ben.

 

 

Gotta agree with benzo, 20 looks sweet Mitch.

 

As for the plate, try to get SLO-020 and then you and I should do a photo shoot. :)

 

Actually I think SLO-020 is taken already

Gotta agree with benzo, 20 looks sweet Mitch.

 

As for the plate, try to get SLO-020 and then you and I should do a photo shoot. :)

 

Actually I think SLO-020 is taken already

 

Chobis ive already got a 3 letter plate that I'm guna get. Just keep forgetting. Definatly down for a shoot.....What area you from?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.