Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coming To Melbourne

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm happy to meet and greet you all anytime. Set a time and date (dinner at lygon st sounds good) and i'll try my best to be there.

 

Same goes for me, this would be a good time for me to meet you all(considering its holidays).

benzo, have you got anything planned for the thursday (25th) night??? thinking that might be a good night for dinner somewhere.

 

i can organise the place so long as i get some rough numbers

  • Author

Wow a meet just for me haha

 

umm yeah at this stage got nothing planned Thursday night

 

who on here is close to St Albans?

 

Cheers, Ben.

I'm keen for a mini cruise/meet.

I will be driving my Blue whale as the corolla is off the road and will be for some time, its in about 100 peices getting a 4age bigport engine, new paint, new carpet and stereo.

 

Does it have to be on the thursday night? Its not a huge problem but might have to leave early coz i gotta be up by 6am the next day for work.

I think I am cool for thursday, I will confirm when I am sure.

I'm in Deer Park the suburb next to St. Albans but I won't be able to meet up on Thursday as I work afternoon shifts.

  • Author

Hey so after tomorrow I won't have internet access so if anyone wants to contact me PM me for my mobile number.

 

Cheers, Ben.

Anyone got more ideas about Thursday, when/where ?

during a chat with thenobbler last week, he suggested TOTO's on lygon st.

 

still thinking of making it thursday night, i'll chat with benzo either later today or on monday and find out when he's going back to SA. it might be moved to saturday night.

 

cheers dF

Cool, if thats the case I will be away.

If so I am sure I will meet you all another time.

Can someone upload a Pic of a map where toto's is?

 

I'm still keen for thurs but if it is getting moved from thursday night to saturday night maybe we coud do it on Sunday insead for lunch and have a little cruise insead.

 

Ps, just google'd it. Is this the one your talking about?? CLICK

Edited by Johno

yes, that's the one mate i know lygon st like the back of my hand having a wog family and all :y: Sorry guys but thursday is out for me as i have my mates 18th. But personally Toto's has gone downhill in the last 10 or so years since they have changed ownership. There are plenty of other places in lygon st that offer better food while still retaining reasonable value. :o:y:

 

Cheers.

 

Matt.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.