September 1, 200818 yr comment_271707 Hey victorian people, I'm coming over to Melbourne on Friday the 19th of September and staying over for a week with family in St Albans. I will be car-less, but my cousin has a 180sx and is pretty keen to take me to a few places. Is there any car related activities on during that time? I also wouldn't mind visiting this Pete Robinson? guy Cheers, Ben. Report
September 1, 200818 yr comment_271708 Peter Robinson Automotive 17 Carinish Road Oakleigh South Well worth a visit.. but I suspect he won't like time wasters since he is running a workshop, so go there with a plan of what you want etc.. Report
September 1, 200818 yr Author comment_271709 Cheers mate, will give him a visit, got a few parts I'm after. Cheers, Ben. Report
September 1, 200818 yr comment_271805 Are the Calder Park drags still on during the Winter? Might be worth a visit if your into that kind of motorsport. Its normally a Fiday night activity. Report
September 1, 200818 yr comment_271855 Possibly one of the greatest corolla resources that we have here in melb! Here's a pic of his business card. Report
September 1, 200818 yr comment_271878 this is a perfect excuse for a cruise... anyone care to organise a mini meet/cruise? show it off Victoria style? -dave Report
September 2, 200818 yr comment_272069 Calder is a good idea but they are currently behind in there new track works, it was supposed to be reopening this Sunday with an all new format with day racing etc but has been postponed. SO the short answer is yes, racing still happens through winter! As for a mini cruise, how about a mini meet/bench racing session for dinner in Lygon street on a thursday through saturday night? This is one of the most known Melbourne places and gives a centralish meet point for everyone. Also, gives a good departure point for a run around the subburbs afterwards if it is deemed needed. Just my thoughts, and also, would be good to meet another Rollacluber from SA... and twist your arm til you decide to come on the GOR trip! JP Report
September 2, 200818 yr comment_272106 Mate this sounds great. i'll be there if it goes ahead. i would organise it but year 12 is killing me at the moment. Report
September 8, 200818 yr comment_273402 Mate this sounds great. i'll be there if it goes ahead. i would organise it but year 12 is killing me at the moment. Can certainly agree with that Matt ! :D Benzo, definately head down to visit Pete Robinson it will be well worth your while. Who is interested in the cruise idea ? I would be up for it (will have to see about how I can get there though). Report
September 9, 200818 yr comment_273623 I don't think I wil have the wags at home as I'm still re trimming it... that makes me in for the bench racing but no cruise. JP Report
September 9, 200818 yr comment_273639 what??? no bench-racing on the bench-seat??? i'm out then :wink: i'd love to get out and cruise, but i think my 20 is in need of a pull-down :D Report
September 12, 200818 yr comment_274477 20 is all good... shotgun for me! Whats everyine think about a meet up? especially our quest?? Report
September 14, 200818 yr comment_274722 I'm happy to meet and greet you all anytime. Set a time and date (dinner at lygon st sounds good) and i'll try my best to be there. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now