September 8, 200818 yr comment_273325 hiya boyz, I'm would like to have another cruise in October I was thinking about "Zig Zag" (Kalamunda) to "DNA tower" What do you think? Chris Report
September 8, 200818 yr comment_273449 what he said :D and anything goes cruise wise for me...but I'm back on 14's :wink: Report
September 8, 200818 yr comment_273468 Oh man, I'll be tryin hard to get back on my feet so i'll at least have a toyota to roll in... DNA tower if i'm in the cressida, zigzag if i'm still thrashin the gemi. might be able to roll the thing down the hill... hehe Report
September 8, 200818 yr comment_273528 hopefully i will have gotten a new clutch by then :D 1 week from now, and i will actually be able to afford it hahah Report
September 13, 200818 yr comment_274666 yeh I'm up for a cruz again but tis time we should end up someware were there is like a free bbq or a pinic area that would make life great and if it could be a sataday again Edited September 14, 200818 yr by TIMOTHY ian Report
September 22, 200818 yr comment_276518 hay boyz wats happening with tis cruz havent heard anything for a while :y: Report
September 22, 200818 yr Author comment_276589 i'm still keen, but need to get garnets cars running what time are you guys available? Report
October 7, 200818 yr comment_279657 lets do this. zig zags sounds good i have a car thats almost presentable now so i'll get away with driving around far from home. I'm free sat arvos and sunday. Report
October 7, 200818 yr comment_279658 Tamara is back on the road!!! I'm ready to roll (pretty much) thanks to the continued efforts of our illustrious regional leader and his wonderful wife. Thanks again! Anyways, i'm keen to cruise, and zig zagz sound fun... so was it meet at DNA tower then head out??? Report
October 7, 200818 yr Author comment_279840 Hotdog, lets go!!! hows the 18th sound, like 2:34 pm starting at the DNA tower!!!! Chris Report
October 7, 200818 yr comment_279849 2:34? Haha that's a bit specific. I'm coming... hopefully with the gf. Could someone chuck up a "Get directions" route off Google maps? I have no idea where this is otherwise... :x Edit... Found it! Looks like a good drive. Will we take Great Eastern Highway to Kalamunda or something else? Edited October 7, 200818 yr by Mybowlcut Report
October 8, 200818 yr comment_279926 Hotdog, lets go!!! hows the 18th sound, like 2:34 pm starting at the DNA tower!!!! Chris oh, the day one of my closest mates is getting married... darn, i'll have to send him a card... Report
October 8, 200818 yr comment_280022 oh, the day one of my closest mates is getting married... darn, i'll have to send him a card...Haha :cool: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now