Ke20me's Ke10 And Ke11 Corollas

kE20ME

Let us know how the tune goes Henry, I got my car done there. Wasn't overly impressed with the service....

mitch,

got the car back friday...

pulled 45 kilowatts on the dyno with a big manifold gasket leak... was still driveable just sounded like a tractor haha (scotty and ryan will back this up)

sorted it out with a new gasket on saturday.. drove it all weekend no dramas at all..

the service was slow.. car was there for 8 days buut seems as so the work is alright,

i did have to have the dellorto re jetted and corrected.

ill post up the dyno sheet and some pics of her later today!

Edited by kE20ME

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeh, they're tiny little weapons.

45KW, thats my benchmark! I got twice the carby so I should be able to top you haha!

I took mine for another boot before it overheated again, it was definitely quicker without the toyoglide!!

What did it cost for the rejetting?

Edited by philbey

no other engine mods at all, just standard 5k redline manifold and delorto thats it... now i have fixed the manifold leak it probably has a tad over 45kw but i was happy

it hauls ass compared to the 3k.. :dance:

ahah yea when i first drove one i thought the same thing, they do make ke20's look big!

philbey yours should pull 50 plus no dramas! :dance:

ill post up some piccs tomo somtime

I'm loving driving it again, was only off the road for about 5 weeks. :hmm:

cheers

henry

philbey,

i got the carby off a mate (who was told it was jetted and flowed for a 5k) but turns out it wasn't although it has been sitting around for about two years so i presumed it may need some love to the internals...

had to get-

a pair of main jets

pair of air correctors

pump shootes

and a soft mount kit- i was just running a normal gasket but the thick rubber one reduces vibration.

the parts are cheap its that labour that bits!!

these cars are mad, looked so schmick on friday night, was worth the 40odd min drive to see her, but then you know i got to go in the rota, see the e1 and the sak wags, was like the best night of my life, ever XD

Edited by Murd 55

• 2 weeks later...
these cars are mad, looked so schmick on friday night, was worth the 40odd min drive to see her, but then you know i got to go in the rota, see the e1 and the sak wags, was like the best night of my life, ever XD

haha cheers Murd 55, pitty i couldn't go on the cruise hadn't got around to fixing the gasket leak yet.. so it was as loud and as slow as a tractor hahaha all good now though! :(

UPDATE....

here are some more recent pics, finally got around to taking some...

dyno.jpg

rolla1.jpg

rolla10.jpg

rolla11.jpg

rolla2-1.jpg

rolla3-1.jpg

rolla4-1.jpg

rolla12.jpg my oldskool air con!

rolla6.jpg

rolla7.jpg

rolla8.jpg

rolla9.jpg

i am loving driving it at the moment, missed crusiing around in it when i swapped motors over...

not planning on doing anything else except drive it ohh and possibly run some 13's or 14's with port-a-walls :) .. bit of a change from the 12's