Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke20me's Ke10 And Ke11 Corollas

Featured Replies

  • Author

its not getting slammed nearly as low as some of my old ke20's were... thats if i lower it at all.... don't want to lose the grandma image

 

it will be for sale one day..... probably alot sooner than later as well

 

 

cheers

 

henry

  • Replies 160
  • Views 83.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

keep it standard height.

 

it looks more original, its much nicer to drive.

 

slamming cars so low that you put your back out while driving over railway crossings is very 2006.

 

and the :y: are proper knobs these days.

 

cheers, scott

  • Author

you summed it up well there scott!

 

:|

 

 

i have been pulled into breath stations.... and the police have all complimented the car on how clean and original it is!!! if it was scrapping along the ground it most likley would have been a different story...

Scotty! You're a changed man! I can't believe I'm hearing this...

 

I agree to though, especially with an example like this. But I think you should lower it

a little.

Benefit of a car like this is if you get defected you could actually get it through regency.

changed, i dunno about that.

maybe just a lil wiser. must be the old age :|

 

hate to get all negative up in this mother, but regencey are fools, they wouldnt pass any 'old' car even if everything was BRAND SPANKIN NEW top to bottom, front to back.

they hate old cars.

I'm lucky i got my wags off defect a while back.

 

more picks henry.

cheers, scott

  • Author

haha yea you got a point there scotty...

 

i don't even want to think about regency... i have been lucky so far and haven't had to take any of the older cars i have owned there... but the ke11 would be up there with the cleaner and more original older cars i have owned!!!

 

i have seen a few mates pass regency inspections with old cars.. (datsun 1200 utes etc) he could have avoided the situation if he wasn't driving like an idiot which frustrated the policeman who initially defected the car... but yea your right there it often can take a few goes they always find a worn bushing or somthing to send you back through for a second time...

 

:P :(

any way today i put ke20 disc brakes on the front of the little 11 so she should pull up nicely :yes: had been meaning to get around to this prior to even putting the 5k in, took a while to find the hubs, calipers and disc's. :D

 

I'm waiting on getting engine parts back from the polisher then the 5k goes straight... i took the gearbox out and cleaned that up with the high pressure hose came up clean as!!

 

 

cheers

 

henry

Edited by kE20ME

  • Author

update-

 

motor and box are in as of saturday...

 

 

just gotta wait till the weather cools down more till i hit the shed bolt on the webber, put fluids in, and bleed brakes!

 

then shes off to get tuned,

 

then just enjooy driving her around!! :D

good work henry, a cruise is definitely in order when we both have our cars finished!

  • Author

sounds good ryan!!

 

update..

 

shes running, really well infact! started first pop! needs a few small issues sorted such as accelerator cable and air filters...

 

bolt the bonnet back on and it will rolling around on the streets!!

 

 

:cool:

 

cheers

 

henry

thats a damn sexy idea, i may even attempt to turn up to a cruise like that.

 

cheers, scott

  • Author

sounds like a good idea :2thumbs: would be keen :cool:

slamming cars so low that you put your back out while driving over railway crossings is very 2006.

 

 

:2thumbs: I'm always a couple years behind cool. I do have a very sore back and my Rolla ain't even as low as it could be :cool:

 

 

When mines going we should go one (dare I say it) cruise.

 

None of that later model pus though, just 10s and 20s.

 

 

Bahaha.... that's very model-ist and age-ist....... but I likey and if it's a good 6 weeks off I may even be able to make it myself. :y:

Cruise sounds good!

 

+1 for only KE10 - KE20s

 

As Chobis said if its in at least a month I would bring my 20 out for sure

 

Cheers, Ben.

Bahaha.... that's very model-ist and age-ist....... but I likey and if it's a good 6 weeks off I may even be able to make it myself. :P

 

Yep.

 

Plainly and simply I'm sick of KE70 trash. They're the scourge of the planet, my only reason to own one would be to abuse it.

 

Henry, saw your rocket again the other day, I love it man. If I see you this weekend I'll drop in and visit (hopefully in my wagon!)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.