Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soulsearcher's Ae112r Sportivo Turbo

Featured Replies

Baha lesley can't park :blush:

 

Literally $180 for a gasket not much longer and kinda pear shaped than 10ish cm

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 214
  • Views 159.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just read this whooooole thread. All I can think about is all the things I would do to it lol. But then it probably wouldn't be nearly as nice and clean and trophy winning as it is :D I'd say this car is a credit to you :jamie:

  • Author

awww thank you :P I sometimes think how much money I would have saved if ... no I really don't, I love my car!!!!

  • 1 month later...

So when is your lil baby having its fixing done??? HMMM lol

 

Karl.

when i have money :P

 

I know that feeling.

Edited by Karllos

  • 3 weeks later...
updates please :D

 

hehe may be inside updates :jamie:

Edited by Karllos

  • Author

f@$k!

 

ok, Vixie was in to get some exhaust manifold bolts helicoiled.

 

It turns out the manifold is rooted, the exhaust housing is cracked, the head is soft, because there's too much heat and the helicoils will keep coming out...the gasket from the turbo to manifold is stuffed too....

 

so it's going to take two to four weeks to fix it, which means I won't have it ready for TOYOSHOW :wink:

 

on the plus side, my garett fund will be used for a new turbo/manifold system, although I don't think there's $4000 in there :yes:

 

so that's the update, and it's not good news....

 

:( and I've had a cry and messed up my makeup, and now I'm without a car for the next 4 weeks and i'm stuck driving the crapbird :(

I would fix it, have your ride thread deleted and then sell it :wink:

 

Or seriously advertise on Carsales :yes:

 

Noone should have to go through this much to enjoy a car :(

  • Author

it kills me, but maybe I should sell it, but then what would I get?

For the sort of money that would fetch and keeping it in the Toyota family, there is only one answer

 

JZX100 Chaser :wink:

don't sell Lesley

Unfortunately car ownership is a process of give money, give money, give money. You can change the car, but the giving of money never goes away :yes:

 

Vote 2 for don't sell !

 

:wink:

HOT OFF THE PRESS!!!

 

Shes thinking down the path of selling and finding an RX-8 that tickles her fancy :yes:

 

then again she might get shafted from rollaclub :wink:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.