Soulsearcher's Ae112r Sportivo Turbo

SoulSearcher

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh, reliability, responsiveness, kick ass audio....did I tell you the crapbird broke down twice in ONE day, AFTER I spent about $2K on it, then I had to pay ANOTHER $480 to get the heap of crap fixed?! I could have done so much to Vixie with that dosh!

aarrrggghhhh! And I've been sick this week and haven't been able to drive her :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there, sorry to bombard your thread, but for some reason I get an error message when trying to pm or email you. I've also got a Sportivo Turbo and am in Adelaide.

I just wondered if you had a PDF of the parts supplement catalogue for our cars. I've tried to obtain it but was only able to get some of it from CMI. I'm sick of slack parts interpreters who can't be bothered goin the distance and looking up the correct parts for the turbo rather than for the N/A version or even trying to tell me there was no Australian Delivered Turbos!? My car is no 22 and has recently had the engine rebuilt(big boost=it went bang) and addition of garrett turbo and can now safely handle 15psi. I won't ramble on about it here, but if your interested in details let me know. Who did you get to reroute your intake piping and what did they charge you? Are you happy with it?

Look forward to hearing from you, Cheers :D

HEY! I can't believe there's another turbo sportivo owner IN ADELAIDE!!!!! *yay*

I have two copies of the supplemental parts catalogue, but it's bound, I'm happy to get you a copy of it :D but parts are pretty hard to get, for instance, just recently, someone backed into me and stuffed my intercooler and toyota couldn't supply it...there's all sorts of things....

I'm REALLY happy with my car :D

I had Shaun at NATRAD in the city fabricate my piping and the bracket he's awesome :D

I so want to see your car!!!!!

latest news.... when they installed the new intercooler, they fudged up ALL but 1 of my exhaust manifold bolts, and the repair bill is about $800, considering I've only JUST sorted out the last friggin problem I'm supremely P*ssed Off. Probably a month til it's sorted out I reckon.

• 1 month later...

well I've got the same problem as julez and terminal had...

driving along and she cuts out, wait a couple of minutes and she starts, short trips are ok, i think it's heat related, on a longer trip i got anywhere from 500 to 1klm before it cut out again....

incidentally, I've been complaining about my temperature guage for a while now at service, and this time I told them to replace it...the middle of it had come loose.

So now the car is at the auto electrician....

:)