Toyota Fest Sunday 5th October 2008

radrollaz

Members dont see this ad

Well I'll be copying your two tone paint scheme idea, sorry about that, but there's really no other way to make it look nice :)

Have been out playing around today she's not running the best. Compression on cyl 3 is almost non existent.

Am gonna have a crack at a home made short shifter and put all new bushes in, almost a better workout than the rowing machine at the gym atm.

Will be prepping/painting myself for my first go at it with the help of a mate.

At the moment looking at Commodore blue down the bottom or maybe gunmetal grey. Will knock up a few photoshops with rims and stuff when I sell my SS and make a start.

I'll be using some of the proceeds of that to put a GZE in my 71 so the wagon will eventually end up with something, whether it's my rebuilt bigport with s/c setup after the 71 goes turbo or another gze/20v not sure yet.

Interior I want to pimp out a bit with 19 or 22" lcd monitor dropping down from the roof with mattress setup in the back for trips away.

Mainly going to be my daily so I don't want to go full house on it just yet. Just get it neat and reliable then focus my attention on diff/motor/susp for the 71.

Edited by Instigator

Well I'll be copying your two tone paint scheme idea, sorry about that, but there's really no other way to make it look nice :)

Have been out playing around today she's not running the best. Compression on cyl 3 is almost non existent.

Am gonna have a crack at a home made short shifter and put all new bushes in, almost a better workout than the rowing machine at the gym atm.

Will be prepping/painting myself for my first go at it with the help of a mate.

At the moment looking at Commodore blue down the bottom or maybe gunmetal grey. Will knock up a few photoshops with rims and stuff when I sell my SS and make a start.

I'll be using some of the proceeds of that to put a GZE in my 71 so the wagon will eventually end up with something, whether it's my rebuilt bigport with s/c setup after the 71 goes turbo or another gze/20v not sure yet.

Interior I want to pimp out a bit with 19 or 22" lcd monitor dropping down from the roof with mattress setup in the back for trips away.

Mainly going to be my daily so I don't want to go full house on it just yet. Just get it neat and reliable then focus my attention on diff/motor/susp for the 71.

Sounds good mate.... your right about the paint job there is no alternative :) i have made a short shifter using an ae82 shifter assembly... start a readers ride or pm me and we can talk mods instead of filling this thread up 8/