Toyota Fest Sunday 5th October 2008

radrollaz

Hi Fellow Toyota lovers, just thought id let everyone know that on Sunday the 5th of October the ToyMods car club will be holding its annual Toyota Fest car show at Reading Cinema's in Auburn. The RadRollaz club will be there representing the rolla's with a few cars on show so come and say hello. :yes:

Edited by radrollaz

Members dont see this ad

Well atm i should be ok, but definitely last hour efforts.

I would definetly benefit from having an auto elecy give me a hand but i can do it.

You are all more than welcome to come round and stare at it with me. Beers or no beers. :hmm:

PM me if you wanna come stare at it with me.

Edited by cuzzo

Well atm i should be ok, but definitely last hour efforts.

I would definetly benefit from having an auto elecy give me a hand but i can do it.

You are all more than welcome to come round and stare at it with me. Beers or no beers. :y:

PM me if you wanna come stare at it with me.

Yeah I'm good at changing light globes :hmm:

yeah call me if you run into dramas tomorrow night

pm sent :lol:

I like the banner mick! Looks great. Sorry i didnt get there on time to set up the cars properly.

Justin and I ended up going for a drive out to springwood. Good to stretch her legs a bit.

Thanks to marty for bring food and drink for everyone. Things like that make being part of the radrollaz great aswell as the quality cars....