Maffra Vehicle Collection

Toms_Corolla

HI I am only a newbie to ROLLACLUB and would like to advertise the Gippsland Vehicle Collections JAPENESE VEHICLE DISPLAY to be held on Sunday December 14th at thier Maffra Shed. I have been to a few shows at the shed and they do a great job. They are looking for any Japenese vehicles to make a display. Details can be found on thier website http://www.gippslandvehiclecollection.org.au/ Or contact Leigh Shields Display Co-ordinator on 03-5141-1461 or 0429-164-763 Thanks Paddy aka Toms_Corolla

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would love to go to this, but unfortunately its going to clash with a tcca motorkhana that day..

i think i will have to see if i can organise a club cruise there one sunday before the end of the year..

I think they would be interested in a club run as they are faeturing japenese cars from Dec 08 thru to March 09.

the day on the 14th Dec is open to all japenese vehicles just thought the rolla club should know about it.

I will put up my hand to organise a cruise to this event and will get in contact with the orgaiser of the event this week to find out a bit more info what it is about. and have some info up really soon.

stu.

Edited by kickn5k

I will put up my hand to organise a cruise to this event and will get in contact with the orgaiser of the event this week to find out a bit more info what it is about. and have some info up really soon.

stu.

Thanks Stu was hoping someone would pick up the baton on this. Will be there but rolla wont be ready. Am only 20km from Maffra. Paddy

• 4 weeks later...

stu.

please do!

am interested in going and will most likely forget if not for a cruise.

• 3 weeks later...

I have just got off the phone with the organiser then. They would PREFER pre 80`s classics!!

so we will have to try to keep the later models to a MIN.

Well as stated gates open 8:30 and we would want a good spot, so we would need to leave early.

I was thinking of meeting around Pakenham area at about 7-7:30am for the 1 3/4hr trip to maffra.

i will do a prerun to check meet points later this week.

MORE TO COME..

st