Interclub Challenge Khanacross

The next round of the Sherrin Hire Queensland Interclub Challenge is on the 3rd April.

It's a KHANACROSS!!! :P Read: big motorkhana on dirt = lots of sideways fun!!!

It's run by the Gold Coast Tweed Motorsporting Club out at the Autocross track at Willowbank. Cost is $60 for a full days entertainment!

Go to http://www.icq.org.au/ , click on "Rd 2: Khanacross" for the supplementary regulations and entry form.

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

Supp regs are on www.icq.org.au - should answer questions!! and I'm afraid that bald rally tyres are definitely out! Bugger.

Spectating is free. In fact, I think the rule of thumb for 99.9% of club level motorsport is that spectating is absolutely free. The only ones that cost that I can think of are some spectator points for Rally of Queensland, the Queensland Hillclimb Championships at Mount Cotton. I think the max you pay is $10 anyway.

The event is scheduled to start at 9 am tomorrow. The event is being held at IWMAC's Willowbank Park Complex, Champions Way, Ipswich (next to Queensland Raceway).

Hope to see you all out there!!!