Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub Calender

Featured Replies

what about this one?

post-2153-1225668994_thumb.jpg

 

and this one for good measure :jamie:

 

post-2153-1225669074_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 48
  • Views 90.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know about you guys, but the group shots of cars do absolutely nothing for me. Half the cars are hidden behind the proceeding cars.

Why don't you put names in a hat or take a poll to choose maybe 4 cars to be displayed on the calender. That way you will get some nice sized pics of corolla's.

You could even put the group shot in there. Maybe a group shot in the middle, and a few cars scattered around the outside of it.

 

What do you guys think?

 

My car was in the last Calender, so I wont be putting my hand up to be in this one too by the way.

Edited by kangaroosa

I don't know about you guys, but the group shots of cars do absolutely nothing for me. Half the cars are hidden behind the proceeding cars. [\quote]

+1

maybe we should nominate one schmick car from each of the series?

I don't know about you guys, but the group shots of cars do absolutely nothing for me. Half the cars are hidden behind the proceeding cars.

+1

maybe we should nominate one schmick car from each of the series?

lol i suck at internets...

I nominate never's KE30

 

post-2153-1225688782_thumb.jpg

 

**but with a better shot**

Edited by 78_7kRolla

I nominate never's KE30

 

post-2153-1225688782_thumb.jpg

 

**but with a better shot**

 

Second...

 

Matt's 7K is also up there...

I agree, but 'Never' should be made to lower his car before its allowed in the calender :jamie:

I agree, but 'Never' should be made to lower his car before its allowed in the calender :jamie:

 

Second...HAHAHA

haha dudes that's what photoshop is for |blink|

I vote 1 "Kermit" Ke10girl`s little beast!!!!!(gotta represent the KE-1x as mine isnt as shmick as hers!!)

 

Also Matt`s big block beast!!

 

stu.

Also Matt`s big block beast!!

 

stu.

 

|blink| awwwwwwwwwwwww i am stunned for words, maybe i should go out and take some nice pictures of the big block with dellortos!

  • 2 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.