Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub Calender

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 90.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey Jon,

 

If worse comes to worse i can send you some group shots of some vic cars and also some individual shots of various cars. Don't hesitate to contact Jarrad (thenobbler) he's always happy to talk.

 

Cheers

 

Matt.

  • Author

Ok, time is coming to a end.. FAST!!

 

I think we shoud have a cruise pic as a main pic and three smaller pics for indervidul cars underneath the big one.

I vote for Matt's ke30 and Never's Ke30 the other one... Not sure,, Idea's???

webers4x48 seca??

I second that idea, this way we end up with a result that keeps everyone happy.

 

We need this done yesterday... so whats happening???

 

the idea of Matts 30, nevers 30 and webers seca (as long as its got the 17's on it!) sounds good, a nice selection of what are some of the nicest cars the Vic section has to offer. maybe a pic of Stu's new engine bay??? that would get people going!

 

I will sort out the poll if possible. We have to have these pictures emailed to JiP ASAP, so the poll will go for... 2? days.

 

JP

Look, I have gone through all of my photos and threads that should have some good pics but I can't find decent ones on here.

 

Can someone post good photos of the three cars mentioned? Soon?

 

Also, the last photo in the first post is my vote for the group photo, the best of the bunch picture wise... its going to be blown up remember!

 

JP

 

Also, the poll wont quite work now as were not polling the photos that were initially put up... need some more pics or Jon is going to get angry :)

  • Author

I'll PM matt, leroy and never to get things moving quicker, get em to post their best car shot on here then we can see how it might look.

I think C is the best one too. Not that many cars in that pic it but does show a gret day out in the rolla's.

Andy would have the best quality pics, his nokia n95 works a treat, I'll PM him aswel.

Seems I got to this thread pretty late. Thanks for the pm Johno. Got a few shots. The two of my car don't have the best backdrop... in front of my house. I have one group shot which is all old corollas. See what everyone thinks. Whats the go with number plates, is someone gonna do some photo shopping on em?

 

Oh and does my car really need to be lower???

post-5358-1227340684_thumb.jpg

post-5358-1227340723_thumb.jpg

post-5358-1227340739_thumb.jpg

OOOO...that car is sooo sweet...almost converted me to RWD right there...(in my pants) :)

Sorry ladies and gents i have been flat out (literally and metaphorically) all week end. Here's my best pic but shame i couldn't get a fresh one as it's lower now.

 

Cheers.

 

Matt.

post-2153-1227430394_thumb.jpg

Hey guys,

 

These are the best shots I have....

 

 

rolla015vm7.jpg

 

OR

 

2007102si5.jpg

Edited by webers4x48

OOOO...that car is sooo sweet...almost converted me to RWD right there...(in my pants) :D

 

mechaphilia?!

:P

Its only illegal unless you get caught...hmmm, judgement day draws near...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.