Ke30 Lights!

greenmac80

Members dont see this ad

Haha trickin it out. Would be like Alteza lights or something. Something like Carbie cleaner is stronger then brake cleaner.

Paint stripper might be a bit too much.. but try on a spare set of lights and see what happens!

Pretty wicked sick idea though. Just remember you have to have colour LEDS for it to be legal and all like you have which is gooooood.

Not sure how it's giong to work out on the reflector there though.. Tell us if it works though man.

I'm sure that i read somewhere that LED indicators don't work in early Corolla's. Something about the LED's not drawing enough current for the indicator blinker/box assembly to work properly.

Just found it - Have a read

CLICK

Funny that though!

i had em the whole time my rolla was on the road!

they flashed quicker but.....

you can get resistors that fix the problem!

i also have these as well!

so they do work!

Yus. Watch your hands. Some stuff is corrosive and I learned the hard way haha.

Cleaning chemical at work said Corrosive. So I toughed out and soaked my hands it in to clean, after a few hours my hands felt like they have absorbed the chemical and my hands started to peel like bad sun burn!

Cleaning chemical at work said Corrosive. So I toughed out and soaked my hands it in to clean, after a few hours my hands felt like they have absorbed the chemical and my hands started to peel like bad sun burn!

:lolcry: Do you have a learning disability? lol

He does, lOl

About the LED's I run them in my car. In fact every single bulb in my car is an LED. As for the flasher, just replace the flasher unit with a LED flasher unit...

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...st&p=201977

I get all my LED's online from www.brightlightautoparts.com They also have flasher units, HID conversion kits (Tho the ebay ones are cheaper) and headlights.

I find that the tail lights ones don't defuse as good but all up they use way less power. Instead of the light being evenly spread across the light, it ends up being just a bright ligtht in the middle. That's all.

Oh and if your going to soak your tail lights, remove the chrome surround and the backing :D

I do think that the colouring shouldn't be removed from the reflector, apart from that it should be fine.

Yus. Watch your hands. Some stuff is corrosive and I learned the hard way haha.

And you admit to this