Any Central Westies?

corolla_nut

Members dont see this ad

Not really. I've seen a few hillclimbs at bathurst, and I'm a member of the BLCC, I just haven't had a chance to compete yet. Also been to a couple of kandos shows, keen to get more rollaclub members going.

Not much has gone on with cruises and RC things out here since I've been a RC member...

Bathurst Light Car Club, it's the club for this area. We have southern cross cruisers in Orange but as I understand it, it's for the 'muscle cars' mainly...

BLCC does monthly meets changing between hillclimbs, khanacross, motorcross etc. Hillclimbs are on Mt Panorama, I don't know where the rest are

The dirt events are at "The Quarry" on the tip road basically next door to the tip. We only recently acquired this area and is a good course.

BLCC Website

Check out Geoff Bensons Photo gallery. Theres lots of photo's of corolla's in the motorkhana's and khanacross's. And a few getting around in the track events too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1 more here, still kickin' round but the wagons not rego'ed at present, I'm working on a new project at the moment and in the process of rubbing the car back for new paint if anyone wants to help :)

I'm in Lithgow, which is more Blue mountains then central west kind of on the edge of both :D

Cheers Dan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...