Key-bangers

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

|blink| just tried this in the ke20 today and nothing. not a bang, pop or puff of black smoke to be seen of heard. i don't think i'm doing it right. found a road with a slight down hill, went down in third at about 55kmh switched the keys to accessory, let the car roll for 200-250m pumping the whole time, switched the engine back on and... nothing. it just went on like nothing had happened. am i doing it wrong? or is it that my stock exhaust absorbed all the sound.

:o just tried this in the ke20 today and nothing. not a bang, pop or puff of black smoke to be seen of heard. i don't think i'm doing it right. found a road with a slight down hill, went down in third at about 55kmh switched the keys to accessory, let the car roll for 200-250m pumping the whole time, switched the engine back on and... nothing. it just went on like nothing had happened. am i doing it wrong? or is it that my stock exhaust absorbed all the sound.

Yeah try second gear at that speed. :( and just hold it flat after you turn the key off.

My mazda shoots awesome flames too. I'll have to get a good vid of them one day too. :o

always sets off car alarms just putting past. |blink|

wooh got it working. i think with the pedal down it was getting too much fuel and being too rick to burn. i tried it in second with out the pedal and bang! i can see my muffler not lasting into december. |blink|

now all i need to do is get someone else to do it for me so i can watch the flames. (if there are any)

i think i got a bit enthusiastic. also emptied 1/2 a tank in that time frame. just a warning to other people. do it once, then stop. this is bloody addictive.

*edit* is this a record? anyone done it faster?

Edited by KEhendo