Key-bangers

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you don't wanna blow your exhaust just get in high revs in 2nd or something and turn your car off 1 click then back on without even pumping and it should do one, won't blow your exhaust .

VERY NOT TRUE.

I just took the 30 round the block to straighten out the camber after jacking the front wheels up.

Got up to 60 in 3rd gear and flicked the ignition off, rolled for a while and turned it back on and FARKIN BANG, sounded like a shotgun goin off in the backseat. (dad could hear it and i was a bout a kay away from home). Thought the exhaust note sounded different so i pulled over and from one keybanger theres a hole in my mullfer big enough to put a fist thru. Sounds pretty good thou. so if

Some advice: If you don't wanna blow your muffler, don't DO THEM to begin with haha.

yeah, even small ones can blow your muffler

and ryan, welcome to the club

I'm the leader, lol

we'll terrorise some kids soon, lol

i could do them bfor that hole was ther, lol

OMG, I'm so thrilled to be apart of the elite haha :P

i think i did a whole years worth of scaring the whole suburb with the one keybanger i did tonight. So'll i'll have to start on the northern suburbs now haha. Migh have to stock up on stock rear mufflers. you-PULL-IT ahoy :D

OMG, I'm so thrilled to be apart of the elite haha :P

i think i did a whole years worth of scaring the whole suburb with the one keybanger i did tonight. So'll i'll have to start on the northern suburbs now haha. Migh have to stock up on stock rear mufflers. you-PULL-IT ahoy :D

lol how good are the for scaring but prob not the car, i found that the stainless exhast is good, i do key bangers hourly each day. i split my first standard one in about 3 days, the new one has lasted ages. how cute do they look all puffed up and bloated, thats the first sign

So'll i'll have to start on the northern suburbs now haha.

they wont jump my mate lives down that way, every person i see i do

a key banger was good for a couple of weeks then it died when i blew my

cannon of and hit the front of a vn. was funny tho now everyone knows me from

BANG BANG BANG LOL